• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Small problem

Pitariolink

Smash Apprentice
hi guys,
i just started using Link as my secondary and when i was trying a couple of his advanced techniques, i had some problems with them, you see i use the wiimote and nunchuck, and if i'm trying to perform a QDA or DAC i have no idea what to do, cause i'm not really familiar with the GC and his controls. (example: what the heck is c-stick??)
Is there anyone who can tell me what i need to do?

smaci92

Smash Lord
I can't give you advice on link, because I don't main him. But you should learn how to use the GC controller...I switched, and it was the best thing i ever did. :bee: the c-stick is the yellow control stick thing that usually has a "c" on the top of it...

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
more or less what smaci92 said.

if you really, REALLY love using the WM+NC combo controller, go ahead, but i would highly suggest using a GC controller. if you're not familiar with it, just give it some time and it'll become natural. you might even consider modifying your controls to having whichever shoulder button you don't use to shield set to attack to make for easier DAC's and BombSmashing.

TheWii

Smash Journeyman
The Wiimote and nunchuck can do everything a GC controller can do if you switch your smashes to the D-Pad (but not upsmash because is the easiest smash you can do the normal way). To perform DAC: Run-press down on the dpad (if you have changed it to dsmash) and then quickly do a upsmash the normal way. It works like everytime.

Pitariolink

Smash Apprentice
The Wiimote and nunchuck can do everything a GC controller can do if you switch your smashes to the D-Pad (but not upsmash because is the easiest smash you can do the normal way). To perform DAC: Run-press down on the dpad (if you have changed it to dsmash) and then quickly do a upsmash the normal way. It works like everytime.
thanx, i changed my controls and it worked perfectly.

Top Bottom