• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slowing down for a second

Jammer

Smash Lord
It must be something big......like a super pimpin 3rd party character.
I really doubt they'd put in another character this late in the game, although it is possible.

The only thing I can think of that would delay the game that they couldn't foresee is...well...I guess the only thing I can think of is that they were having talks with Capcom, and they just now reached an agreement to have Megaman in Brawl (the company and character are both just examples).

So it seems the chances for a cool new third-party character (besides Snake and Sonic) just went up, at least according to this logic. Sorry for doubting you, Orion.

EDIT: Of course, Nintendo might just be like every other game company that can't make accurate release date predictions despite decades of experience...

Lag

Smash Journeyman
.............wow...........Dude......22 days later after December 3rd is December 25th.......which is christmas.......not January 24th....just...wow.......
RoflcopterLmaoplaneLollerskates! I just can hear your voice when you say "just...wow..." So funny...don't worry dude we're all bad at math (well at least I am hahaha).

0rion

Smash Journeyman
I really doubt they'd put in another character this late in the game, although it is possible.

The only thing I can think of that would delay the game that they couldn't foresee is...well...I guess the only thing I can think of is that they were having talks with Capcom, and they just now reached an agreement to have Megaman in Brawl (the company and character are both just examples).

So it seems the chances for a cool new third-party character (besides Snake and Sonic) just went up, at least according to this logic. Sorry for doubting you, Orion.

EDIT: Of course, Nintendo might just be like every other game company that can't make accurate release date predictions despite decades of experience...
Yeah maybe, but what I really meant was that maybe Sakurai is doin all this excess paperwork and decidin which Megaman to put on Brawl. Unlike Sonic and Snake, there are alot of freakin versions of this guy. It should be a no brainer though. It's gotta be X. It's just gotta be!

Top Bottom