• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sliding Usmash is too good

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
Anyone who tries to short hop projectile gets ruined by the DAC Usmash, its so suprising to the opponent, I recommend you all experiment with this in your game

Topic: How you can use sliding usmash to surprise your opponent

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Do you mean with Jiggs specifically, or with any character?

I find that Squirtle's sliding U-smash is also amazingly more effective than a regular one.

EDIT: sorry, I didn't mean DAC, I just meant Dash to U-smash.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
I mean jigglypuffs dash attack cancelled usmash

it goes a fair distance (near wario's) and you slide very low to the ground to avoid projectiles

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've tried experimenting with it some, and it's great to use on bf when they're across the stage on the platform. You DACUS right below the platform as they come down to punish you. Try it out.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
Ah sounds like a good idea, it takes a bit longer to drop through platforms compared to melee, DAC usmash could be a good way to punish that, especially against grounded characters like marth and snake

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
yeah it's pretty hot, but i haven't used jiggs much since i learned how to do it with sheik (who has the ULTIMATE boostsmash/dacus)

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
I find it incredibly hard to Dash Attack cancel UpSmash with Shiek without configuring my R button into Attack -_-

Top Bottom