• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slams in Concerts

Skrah

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=1220]Slams in Concerts[/drupal]

Just recently I went to Iron Maiden's concert, right here in my town. It was more of a fest, since several other bands came to play, such as Atreyu and Morbid Angel. Anyways, this concert lasted from 4:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. I'm telling you this because logically everyone, by the time Maiden started playing, would be very tired.

That was not the case. As the first notes of the introduction song began, everyone went bat-**** insane. Everyone started jumping and doing stuff, and I don't blame them, I was pretty pumped myself. What I can't understand is why everyone gets so aggresive all of a sudden. Some dip***** decided it would be fun to start punching each other, and everyone started pushing each other and ****. This is normal I know, but what the hell causes this?

I mean, I went to the concert to listen to Maiden, not get my *** handed to me by random ***holes. Has anyone had any similar experiences or something of that sort?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Ooooh, yes.

I went to see Anberlin last Halloween. Along with them were There For Tomorrow, Straylight Run, and...Scary Kids Scaring Kids. There For Tomorrow and Straylight Run were pretty good, and nothing was insane or anything.

...Then Scary Kids Scaring Kids came on.

Not only are they a crappy screamo band (in my opinion), but they've got like, preteen fans who are basically as mature as they are. The band members were wearing costumes since it was Halloween, and by the end the Keyboardist was wearing like...no more than underwear. It was really rather stupid. Not to mention that while the fans started Mosh Pits themselves, the band members themselves actually came down to start them as well. Which resulted in me getting pushed around, knocked down, and separated from two friends I had come with. -_- I also get kicked in the head by someone who was crowdsurfing.

As I said, the band wasn't even good.

Fortunately, Anberlin was awesome enough that it was totally worth it, but yeah...people at concerts can be pretty **** stupid.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Some guy was crowdsurfing in a really obnoxious manner so I stole his shoes off of his feet when he was surfing. He saw me do it but he couldnt stop me since no one would put him down. Taught him a lesson.

bobson

Smash Lord
Some guy was crowdsurfing in a really obnoxious manner so I stole his shoes off of his feet when he was surfing. He saw me do it but he couldnt stop me since no one would put him down. Taught him a lesson.
You can do all sorts of fun things to people who are crowdsurfing. :devil:

Top Bottom