• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slambofett To Captian Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slambofett

Smash Rookie
I am sorta new to the Captain Falcon. My original main was link and i didn't like his play style on brawl that much so i started experimenting with all the characters. I used fox for some time and liked him for a while but he just didn't do it for me. It was then i thought of Captain Falcon. I mained Captain Falcon in N64 but i really liked him in it.

Anyway i have been playing the light blue CF for about a month now and really enjoy it. I have read alot of the sticky posts regarding CF but i still have alot more to read. I would appreciate any tips you have for CF, and i will take part in the discussions for CF meta game and help the Falcon community out by putting in my 2 cents.

Help me get acquainted thx.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Welcome. Keep reading the stickies, and you'll get the hang of it.

And post in the Q&A thread next time.

Threads like these are considered spam, and for that are against the forum rules.
So please do one of the/all of the things I said you could do, and you'll get the hang of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom