• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sky's Orginal Art world.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
If you enjoy art! This is my little art place. In Deviant art. I saw another person here post about Deviant art. So I thought I share some artwork with you guys.

(That link is my Deviant art. ^_^ Trust me it is. Just in another username. XD )
http://rayahonio.deviantart.com/

So if you guys like to add me on deviant art if you want. You can. I'll check back on it, cause I'm pretty random. Now that this site here has made me excited in brawl. ^-^

Note: My artwork is pretty random. Some people love it. Some thinks I can do better, etc. Just enjoy it. If you love looking at random creations. That's all I got to say.

Check out the link! x3 Enjoy yourself, and My best 3d/mixed anime like Attempt of Sonic in 3D. Check out this last picture below. ( I'm still work on 3D people. ^__^ )

Hiyayayah!

Smash Cadet
I think your artwork looks really cool - wish I was as artistic as you :bee:

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Awww! Thank you. My artwork is really really random, but you can be artistic. Anyone can really if they try. I always use to say to people. It takes baby steps to get better! x3

I'm just happy someone acknowledged my work.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
You really think my work is great?! That makes really inspired to draw anything. I'm great at making Real people into anime characters. Say for example. Of Toon link. I'm able to make a toon link out of a little random boy. (Any movie star actor. Or anything beyond that. ) I'm happy your interested in my work! That really gives me confidence. I never had anyone that really want to follow up in my work. ^-^ but thank you. I mean that Snucas! ^-^ I was honestly going to work more on the body of my characters, and stuff like that, but you know what?

I can say this site really can inspire you to do greater things. Which I'm happy you posted that. I don't mean to ramble on, but this place makes me feel like home. ^-^

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
You really think my work is great?! That makes really inspired to draw anything. I'm great at making Real people into anime characters. Say for example. Of Toon link. I'm able to make a toon link out of a little random boy. (Any movie star actor. Or anything beyond that. ) I'm happy your interested in my work! That really gives me confidence. I never had anyone that really want to follow up in my work. ^-^ but thank you. I mean that Snucas! ^-^ I was honestly going to work more on the body of my characters, and stuff like that, but you know what?

I can say this site really can inspire you to do greater things. Which I'm happy you posted that. I don't mean to ramble on, but this place makes me feel like home. ^-^
I am very glad :D
Please do make yourself at home here in the AE, or any part of the site, enjoy your time here :)

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
Is that a dare Snucas? XDDD I would be glad to try my best to out beat you with making Signatures. : D I'm really creative if I get going. -Insert evil laughter.- Muhahahah? XD

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking about two, but I decided not to do that. Prince of PERSIA!!!! D< OMG That looks attractive. >///> I think the top one got my vote. (Really should of made two. XD ) But yeah. D< I like that top. The bottom one is ... O.O like a little dot that I want to shoot at it. XD

I was thinking about two, but I decided not to do that. Prince of PERSIA!!!! D< OMG That looks attractive. >///> I think the top one got my vote. (Really should of made two. XD ) But yeah. D< I like that top. The bottom one is ... O.O like a little dot that I want to shoot at it. XD
Thats the point :D

Yours had to much text and the focal wasn't clear. Otherwise it looked nice.

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
XD That's the point of it. XD I wanted it to be cluttered. <---- I am cluttered with many things.

If you wanted something simple. This was my oldest picture I did. XD Very simple, and random. XD

( I was going to make that picture really less colorful. It's just bright that's all. I'm not complaining. XD I love my work. XDD )

This is my late ones on the bottom.

That's without all that insane words. XD

XD That's the point of it. XD I wanted it to be cluttered. <---- I am cluttered with many things.

If you wanted something simple. This was my oldest picture I did. XD Very simple, and random. XD

( I was going to make that picture really less colorful. It's just bright that's all. I'm not complaining. XD I love my work. XDD )

This is my late ones on the bottom.

That's without all that insane words. XD
The first one is a little bland but the other is very nice. :D

-:mad:

Top Bottom