• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Who here has it, or at least played it once? It's hard to find nowadays, but my Grandma managed to get it for me for my Christmas! It's a really awesome game!

The Airship battles are pretty cool; a cool twist to the typical RPG battles.

I also heard rumor that there might be a sequel; that would be neat!

Also, I REALLY need help to whoever has played this game!

Just so you don't overlook taht last sentence:

I NEED HELP!

I recruited Domingo into my crew, but NOW I can't find him on Crescent Isle. So my question is:

Where can I find Domingo on Crescent Isle?

Other then that, it's all fun! :grin:

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Um, not really. The game didn't sell well (GC or DC version) at all. That's why that rumor about a sequel seems horribly unlikely so dont your hopes up.

But if you've got a question I could help answer it. Gamefaqs works too though. :p

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Um, not really. The game didn't sell well (GC or DC version) at all. That's why that rumor about a sequel seems horribly unlikely so dont your hopes up.

But if you've got a question I could help answer it. Gamefaqs works too though. :p
Sell shmell, the game is awesome!

And I've already been to GameFAQ several times (that's where I found out about Discoveries and where to recruit crewmembers). But they don't seem to have any specifics on certain details, like my Domingo question. I'd really appreciate the help, thanks.

Level 9

Smash Apprentice
He's up in the meeting room at the very top of crescent isle, He also gives you stat boosters every so often after you make more discoveries...

Despite all it's clench's SoA is such a magnificent game... Odds of a sequel are not so good though... Which COMPLETELY blows...

Well... At the very least we still have fan fiction & hackers... Maybe someone some day well make a story/game worthy of being excepted as a sequel...

RoyalRook

Smash Journeyman
He's up in the meeting room at the very top of crescent isle, He also gives you stat boosters every so often after you make more discoveries...

Despite all it's clench's SoA is such a magnificent game... Odds of a sequel are not so good though... Which COMPLETELY blows...

Well... At the very least we still have fan fiction & hackers... Maybe someone some day well make a story/game worthy of being excepted as a sequel...
Regarding to your question: it's what he said. It was truly a magnificent game, considering that you could even DL new contents into the core game back the day. Yea, I am not joking, it's the truth. But don't worry, all of the downloadable contents were included in the Legend.

I am a huge SoA fan, but any hope of a sequel is just that, a broken dream...Unless you are willing to exploit the disc with some nuts for the next umm 5 to 10 years. Who knows, people could do anything.

P.S. here is the thing about RPG...if you read everything you need to know about a journey, then what's the point? Do it on your own!!! If you really love this game, you don't want it to be ruined by couple pages of black letters.

Level 9

Smash Apprentice
It was truly a magnificent game, considering that you could even DL new contents into the core game back the day. Yea, I am not joking, it's the truth. But don't worry, all of the downloadable contents were included in the Legend.

I am a huge SoA fan, but any hope of a sequel is just that, a broken dream...Unless you are willing to exploit the disc with some nuts for the next umm 5 to 10 years. Who knows, people could do anything.
I am thankful for Legend including the extra content. Even though they could have paced some events a little better as the difficulty did jump around a bit from time to time...

There where really only two things that where a little dissatisfying for me about Legend compared to its Dream Cast counterpart...

One was kinda silly... But I missed it just enough to mark Legend down... CUPLE! I just got the biggest kick out of watching it bumble around on the VMU's screen... :p

And the other thing was the music... True to most NGC games SoAL only sounds the way it's ment to when you're using the highest quality sound option supported!

Playing it on Mono (Which isn't any issue at all on the Sega DC) makes all those memberable melodies sound HORRIFIC!

As far as a fan based sequel is concerned... I wouldn't give up hope on that... Things that may seem impossible now may very well be childs play in 5 to 10 years...

Top Bottom