• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SJSU Kyudo fundraising SSBM tournament 11/20

Sygmus

Smash Cadet
We might have a totally not as cool prize for second place, like maybe a large supply of Halloween candy we didn't eat.

Also, if we find that there are too many people signing up, we may need to make it single elimination, as much as it pains my heart to do so. This was the only time we could book in the Student Union and we want to try to be out by 3pm. Think of it this way: would you rather it be single eleimination from the beginning, or single elimination with one life as we hurry to shoo everyone out at 2:59pm?

Next time I may personally see to a more appropriate venue.

Miharu

Smash Hero
uhh

wasn't this supposed to go until 5

but in the event that we do indeed need to get out by 3, you should make teams single elim until possibly finals

start singles earlier than you had planned (probably around 12 while teams is finishing up), probably make it single elim until quarters or rd of 16 or something, then go double elim after that

just so to prevent the bracket gaying people midway through

if you need tio i can dl it and bring it on my laptop

pockyD

Smash Legend
do singles first with double elim, then do doubles later and choose the format (or whether to do it at all) based on the time left

joeplicate

Smash Master
can't go anymore

midterm lets out @ 2
if things were perfect i could get downtown at 2:15 or 2:30
be there at 3:15, the time when they want everyone out by

:( lates

Top Bottom