• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SJS CSPs!

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Does this work with the stage expansion pack?
If you want it to work with Stage Expansion, I believe all you need to do is export sc_selcharacter2 from the common5.pac in SJS's common5.pac and import it into the common5.pac included in the stage expansion. Also don't forget to copy over the rest of the files from SJS's CSP's to your SD card as well.

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
I know this might be a consistently asked question on here but how do you input CSPs into PM. I saw a thread once and bookmarked it but that computer isnt working anymore so i cant find that specific thread.

Astraea31

Smash Apprentice
I did what the instructions said, but it freezes after I pick a stage.

EDIT:
Could you release a homebrew version of this? I think your CSPS are really nice, and I'd really like to use them.

Last edited:

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
If anyone could help I'd appreciate it. I'm new to modding. Still learning. So I have my SD card with Project M on it properly downloaded. I downloaded the CSP pack from the "Direct" link. I proceeded to follow the instructions. When I dragged and dropped the projectm folder onto the root(the base of all the files) of my SD card it asked me if I wanted to merge the folders corresponding to the ones in the pack and gave me an option to "Copy and Replace" all of them and replace the files with the corresponding ones in the pack. Afterwards I defragmented my SD card just to make sure it would work smoothly when I go home. Have I done this correctly or have I missed something?

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
I would love to download this pack, but I'm not sure if brawlbox BrawlVault is a "safe" place to download files from. Would anyone know if the site is or not? I'm not really the owner of this computer so I have to be careful about stuff like that. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
^wat
Brawlbox is a program, if you're taking about KC-MM then, yes it's absolutely safe to use.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
BrawlVault's safe, it's just sometimes unstable. It used to be buggy as all hell but they finally got around to cleaning the site up.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
So I just found these portraits and they look fantastic, but I noticed that the "Ready to Fight" bar covers the hats in Pikachu's costumes, so you can't really tell normal, party hat, and pirate hat from each other. Is there a way to fix this?

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
I must be doing something wrong because I replace that file and nothing changes. You do save after replacing in Brawl Box right?

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
yeah. hmmm...i might've accidentally pulled the wrong thing. i'll double check when i get home tonight

edit: i double checked and that should be the correct file. what did you replace with it?

Last edited:

SJS

Smash Cadet
NNID
SuperSamus
Work's had me out of town for a while, hopefully I can finish everything up this weekend.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh! Are you creating new poses for any people perhaps? Just curious!
:)

Sempai

Smash Ace
SJS, I missed you!!!

I have used ur CSPs forever now lol.

Btw, your Mars/Maritime/Minty CSPs for some reason happen to be missing jigglypuff and squirtle, do you by chance have them and forgot to upload?

Just figured you should know.

Choice Scarf

Smash Journeyman
SJS these portraits look amazing as always! But as a Pika main I have minor gripes with how I'm not able to see my hat (covered by the "Ready to Fight" bar) so it's hard to tell which costume I have on. I think this is also true with some other characters where portions of their heads are cut off by the bar, which I don't know if it's a stylistic choice or not, Pika just suffers from it the most just because there's nothing else to distinguish costume differences. I'd move down the portraits myself but it's just that many of Pika's hats are already clipped for being too tall.

Also Pika's party hat is no longer blue, it's purple

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Honestly, I disappointed that the alts have the same poses as well.

And Pikachu's is so bland.
I mean those poses are better than the alt poses added by PM imo. SJS's at least show a decent preview of most of the costume so you know which one you're picking. The poses for the Samus alt... No. Also there's not reeeeeeaally a lot you can do with Pikachu lol

I'm just sayin his CSPs do their job better than most any other CSPs you'll find. They're all fairly proportionate, show a healthy portion of the costume, and focus on the chars face or main element.

Also you can replace the CSPs you don't like... so there's that.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I replaced a good deal of the standard Brawl CSPs with SJS's, except in cases where I liked the PM version better. Mewtwo, Puff, Roy, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Pikachu, and Falco. Though all the characters who have alts with different CSPs, I left alone. Something about the official alt arts for PM that I like.

I still prefer the old pose for SJS's Mario though. The one where he's palming a fireball so he has a very Kyo Kusanagi vibe to him. I kind of hope that pose gets more love in the future.

Top Bottom