• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Size comparison taken from little mac trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonus

Smash Cadet
here you go. Mega man compared to mac is pretty interesting

little mac vs megaman.png

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Yeah, it's been hard to gauge his exact size given how he's always crouched or something.

Commander

Smash Ace
His natural stance is hunching his back to keep his body safe and his arms in front of him, like a boxer. Ike is in his crouching stance from PoR but you don't realize it because Ike is so tall(taller than Samus when you make him stand straight with his down taunt). That image is of him with Pikachu and Olimar shows his size in the best way possible.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
He's going to be hunched.

Little-Mac!!

Smash Apprentice
NNID
thedrawingdutch
little amc.png
I made this, it might not be 100% correct but I made all the characters by using another one (peach and wft using samus, mario and rosalina using peach, bowser using mario etc.)
I already noticed mario and DEDEDE are totaly wrong.. Just look at lucario and left of him, those are probably right

Last edited:

Kirks21

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kirks_43
3DS FC
1848-1728-8218
So he's about Peach's height if he wasn't in his boxing stance. Maybe a little shorter.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
That comparison to Pikachu really got me tho. Either Mac is pretty small, or Pikachu is bigger than I remember

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
That comparison to Pikachu really got me tho. Either Mac is pretty small, or Pikachu is bigger than I remember
Little is in his name, so he is going to be small

From the part in the trailer where he rushes King Dedede with a series of punches, I saw he was about up to the chicken king's stomach, which when compared to Tyson at 5'10, and it says in game he's 4'7. He will be a small character, no doubts can argue.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Little is in his name, so he is going to be small.
This is, he's "little" in terms if humans (or maybe even just boxers). Not Pokemon.

Granted, Pikachu has been resized in Smash so much, but it just gave me a sense of perspective.

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
5'7'' (PO Wii) is not little. Not for a human, or a boxer. (My boxing club has a lot of people, kids aside, around that height, including me. I'm 5'8'')

Also it's hard to exactly gauge how tall he really is in an orthodox boxing stance, where you keep low.

Last edited:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

I know they're both not standing tall, but Zero Suit Samus here must be in a really low stance in order to get UNDER Little Mac's guard here. Or... Little Mac's not so little. XD

EDIT: And BTW, she's on high heels.

Last edited:

Spinosaurus

Treasure Hunter
NNID
WarioLand
He's not called little for nothing.
That isn't because Mac himself is little. The whole theme of that name is the fact that a lightweight is going up against a group of heavyweights on his own and winning. It's isn't that Mac is little, it's more like his opponents are damn huge.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I'd say he looks a bit taller than Mario but just around the same height as Peach, from what I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom