• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

* Singles Doubles And 3 Mans *

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
SINGLES V.S. DOUBLES V.S. 3 MAN BRAWL

When playing online which do you prefer, Singles doubles or 3 man battles?

For me:

1st: singles
2nd: doubles
3rd: 3 mans

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Singles, i don't like 3 man because you cant choose who to fight because there are 2 options. i don't like doubles because im not the type of person to just go all out on everybody, and singles i beast in because the person i am going against is the only person i have to mind-game.

BurningSoul

Smash Cadet
On the top of my list, I would put singles. 1v1 is where one's skill truly shows and is also the best way for a lesser skilled smasher to learn, develop, or practice techniques since there's only one opponent to deal rather than worry about the other one or two people disrupting you.

UberMario

Smash Master
Singles are the most fun since you can't accidentally gimp your teammate that way. lol

I typically dislike 3-Man brawls the most since it almost always deteriorates to one person being attacked more than the other two and/or someone camping in a lonely corner out-of-the-way of the rest of the fight.

Smash_Of_Fate

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Babael_Of_Fate
3DS FC
1134-7601-5121
Singles

Doubles

Three Mans

In that order. Singles to "Show 'em your moves"! Doubles are just plain fun to me whether or not I'm on the winning or losing team. Three mans are great if you are looking for a challenge, especially if both opponents are around the same skill level and double team you. Despite that I'd just rather not sometimes you know?

Top Bottom