• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Since a real life Nintendo Land is opening, do you guys have any ideas

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Here are the basic areas
Mushroom Kingdom
Hyrule
Lylat System
Crossing Town
Brinstar
Nintendo Plaza
Shops:
Star Fox Armory (Star Fox themed gear)
(What other ride, shop, and restaurants do you guys want to add)

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Mushroom Kingdom is so broad. I hope they can include all facets of it if something like this came about. Haunted Mansions, Bowser's Castle, etc would be great.

finalark

SNORLAX
Title is kinda misleading, Universal is just opening a new section of their park since they don't have the rights to Marvel anymore. I'm hoping they'll do something creative with the Nintendo licence but chances are they'll just retool previously existing Marvel rides with a coat of Nintendo branded paint.

RanserSSF4

Banned via Administration
NNID
RanserSSF4
Title is kinda misleading, Universal is just opening a new section of their park since they don't have the rights to Marvel anymore. I'm hoping they'll do something creative with the Nintendo licence but chances are they'll just retool previously existing Marvel rides with a coat of Nintendo branded paint.
i'm not sure at this point, but i could potentially see that happening. still, i'm really curious!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
They should really just construct a whole new section of park like they did with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This is the only way it would be worthwhile imo.

TimpaniGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimpaniGamer
3DS FC
1203-9427-6727
I need all restaurants changed to Kirby theme, please. :4kirby::4kirby::4kirby:

Also, Pokemon Snap or Luigi's Mansion in real life.:4pikachu::4luigi::4mewtwo:

PlasticSilver

Smash Rookie
NNID
EyelessVagabond
3DS FC
3496-9511-1528
I would die if they had F-Zero themed Bumper Cars or Cart Racing, but I already know that'll go to Mario Kart.

Octavium

''Fear doesn't stop death, it stops life.''
Your retina to your occipital lobe as you read.
I would die if they had F-Zero themed Bumper Cars or Cart Racing, but I already know that'll go to Mario Kart.
If we COULD get a F-Zero roller coaster, especially a huge and long one. I would be really satisfied if its properly themed as F-zero. Just imagine having it indoor like disney's rock n' roll roller coaster, with tons of lights working together to make it feel like actually riding on an F-Zero track with hoops and turns along with speakers to hear the F-Zero announcer for maximum immersion.

Lets just say I'm kinda dreaming at this point.

Last edited:

PlasticSilver

Smash Rookie
NNID
EyelessVagabond
3DS FC
3496-9511-1528
If we COULD get a F-Zero roller coaster, especially a huge and long one. I would be really satisfied if its properly themed as F-zero. Just imagine having it indoor like disney's rock n' roll roller coaster, with tons of lights working together to make it feel like actually riding on an F-Zero track with hoops and turns along with speakers to hear the F-Zero announcer for maximum immersion.

Lets just say I'm kinda dreaming at this point.
Hey man, dreaming is fine! That's all we die-hard fans can do right now.

mistersl56

Smash Cadet
__________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I'm thinking a Dr. Mario themed giant ball pit for the kid. Also a water ride based off of Wave Race. And while I'm at it I may as well suggest a suspension ride based off of Pilotwings.

ProGamer

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking a Dr. Mario themed giant ball pit for the kid. Also a water ride based off of Wave Race. And while I'm at it I may as well suggest a suspension ride based off of Pilotwings.
What about a Metroid theme attraction where you explore Planet Zebes and go to places such as Brinstar, Brinstar Depths, Norfair, Crateria and Tourian encountering Ridley, Kraid, Mother Brain and the Metroids. Also i Suggest F-Zero Roller Rosters rides that will be insane.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
What about a Metroid theme attraction where you explore Planet Zebes and go to places such as Brinstar, Brinstar Depths, Norfair, Crateria and Tourian encountering Ridley, Kraid, Mother Brain and the Metroids.
This would be good for one of those VR rides.

D

Deleted member 269706

One of the villages (like where people go to eat and get souvenirs) has to be themed after Fire Emblem. I couldn't care less about the rest of the park :p

Nah, but I'd love to see some Mario Kart, F-Zero and Star Fox themed roller coasters. Metroid laser tag would also be pretty rad. And obviously we would need to be able to visit Hyrule Castle.

MrMustard21

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jarret91
3DS FC
0791-3640-8841
This is the worst idea ever to come into my mind. Imagine It's a Small World but with Toads. Holy hell that would be horrible (and kind of funny for dares goodbye ears.)

In all seriousness though I would love to see one of the lazer type rides based off Luigi's Mansion. Everyone sitting in a little car holding miniature Poltergust 3000 guns.

Another idea would be like an Animal Crossing interactive area where kids can dig for collectibles among other stuff. (Which I know would be mixed). Adding to the interactive state a Kong's Dance Party with the DK rap among other various tracks playing in the background.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This is the worst idea ever to come into my mind. Imagine It's a Small World but with Toads. Holy hell that would be horrible (and kind of funny for dares goodbye ears.)

In all seriousness though I would love to see one of the lazer type rides based off Luigi's Mansion. Everyone sitting in a little car holding miniature Poltergust 3000 guns.

Another idea would be like an Animal Crossing interactive area where kids can dig for collectibles among other stuff. (Which I know would be mixed). Adding to the interactive state a Kong's Dance Party with the DK rap among other various tracks playing in the background.
I could see the adult area being Animal Crossing themed as well since it is just so dang relaxing.

A-money2121

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently working to receive a major in Structural Architecure / Design and Animation to become a Coaster Designer and Structure Drafter. I look forward to applying to Universal Creative (since it's been my dream to create park attractions). Who knows, maybe I'll get to make a Nintendo themed ride! Just thinking about gets me excited. I can't wait to graduate next year :)

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
A Water Ride based off Splatoon, an Arcade based of SSB, Metroid Lazer Tag...

I've been to that place twice. Awesome part of the park. In that case, this'll be easy: Replace the Hulk Coaster with F-Zero, the Doctor Doom Drop with Balloon Fight, the X-men T-cups with Mario, and the Spider-Man VR ride with either Metroid or Zelda.

I know it's not much but I know I'd be satisfied.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Metroid needs at least one attraction.

I think a possible attraction could be cloned perfectly from something like Men in Black: Alien Attack. Replace Will Smith with Adam Malkovich or some high ranking GF officer, replace the aliens from MiB with Space Pirates, and boom, you have an attraction.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Metroid needs at least one attraction.

I think a possible attraction could be cloned perfectly from something like Men in Black: Alien Attack. Replace Will Smith with Adam Malkovich or some high ranking GF officer, replace the aliens from MiB with Space Pirates, and boom, you have an attraction.
>adam malcovich

hell no. Rundas please. Hell, I'll even take Sylux over that a-hole. At least he has a fan following!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
>adam malcovich

hell no. Rundas please. Hell, I'll even take Sylux over that a-hole. At least he has a fan following!
I'm just going with what some designer would probably think. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Adam, but I was thinking logically.

Or, going by the Rundas/Sylux suggestions, maybe it could be a bounty hunter...hunt? I don't know.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Peach's Castle Live Show (kids need a live show, with comedy skits and stuff)
Warp Paper Water Park
Mario Circuit (Go Karting is a must!)
Yoshi's Island (for kids, with yoshicopter rides and teacups and stuff)
DK Minecart Coaster (especially if they can put a jump in, mwahahaha).
Luigi's Mansion
Warioware Arcade (classic and modern Nintendo Arcade machines are a must; from Sherriff to Pokkén and anything else)
Link's Crossbow Training Temple Ride
Wind Waker Flume (King of Red Lions instead of a log)
Lon Lon Ranch BBQ and Milk Bar (Who doesn't want Smokey Dodongo Ribs?)
Metroid 3D experience
Starfox Assault Coaster (just re-purpose the Hulk ride, it already suits pretty well)
F-Zero Coaster (use some of the bullet train tech for magnetic rails and ludicrous speeds)
Pokémon Petting Zoo or Safari Park (not actual pokemon, obviously, but the inspirations of)
Dreamland Cafe (including themed play area and ball pit of course... preferably all ages, but I understand if not)
Hot Air Balloon Trips
Wii Sports Bowling and Mini-Golf
Crossing Town (can include nintendo museums in the houses and a bunch of merch shops)
Pikmin Gardens (and a themed crepe or ice cream stall of course)
Steel Diver Sub Pond (like a battle boat pond, but with steel diver subs instead)
Ice Climbers Indoor Skiing
Fire Emblem Battle Show
Earthbound Diner
Splatoon Paintballing
Art Academy Gallery (Where they show actual fans art perhaps?)

I can't think of anything good for Kid Icarus... I guess just another coaster, but there's three already... Maybe the 3D Expeience if they have another Metroid thing... say Laser Quest? I dunno, KI's flying could work pretty well, but so could metroid...
As for the Dr Doom Drop... Maybe Pilot Wings?

Sadly there's not enough space in the Universal park for all of this, but there's some ideas.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I'm just going with what some designer would probably think. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Adam, but I was thinking logically.

Or, going by the Rundas/Sylux suggestions, maybe it could be a bounty hunter...hunt? I don't know.
I can get behind that. A Metroid VR ride where the objective is to take out the competition and become a monopoly in bounty hunting? It's so crazy, it might just work!

Peach's Castle Live Show (kids need a live show, with comedy skits and stuff)
Warp Paper Water Park
Mario Circuit (Go Karting is a must!)
Yoshi's Island (for kids, with yoshicopter rides and teacups and stuff)
DK Minecart Coaster (especially if they can put a jump in, mwahahaha).
Luigi's Mansion
Warioware Arcade (classic and modern Nintendo Arcade machines are a must; from Sherriff to Pokkén and anything else)
Link's Crossbow Training Temple Ride
Wind Waker Flume (King of Red Lions instead of a log)
Lon Lon Ranch BBQ and Milk Bar (Who doesn't want Smokey Dodongo Ribs?)
Metroid 3D experience
Starfox Assault Coaster (just re-purpose the Hulk ride, it already suits pretty well)
F-Zero Coaster (use some of the bullet train tech for magnetic rails and ludicrous speeds)
Pokémon Petting Zoo or Safari Park (not actual pokemon, obviously, but the inspirations of)
Dreamland Cafe (including themed play area and ball pit of course... preferably all ages, but I understand if not)
Hot Air Balloon Trips
Wii Sports Bowling and Mini-Golf
Crossing Town (can include nintendo museums in the houses and a bunch of merch shops)
Pikmin Gardens (and a themed crepe or ice cream stall of course)
Steel Diver Sub Pond (like a battle boat pond, but with steel diver subs instead)
Ice Climbers Indoor Skiing
Fire Emblem Battle Show
Earthbound Diner
Splatoon Paintballing
Art Academy Gallery (Where they show actual fans art perhaps?)

I can't think of anything good for Kid Icarus... I guess just another coaster, but there's three already... Maybe the 3D Expeience if they have another Metroid thing... say Laser Quest? I dunno, KI's flying could work pretty well, but so could metroid...
As for the Dr Doom Drop... Maybe Pilot Wings?

Sadly there's not enough space in the Universal park for all of this, but there's some ideas.
The air battle in Kid Icarus Uprising could totally be a VR ride. You even move like it's a VR ride.

Top Bottom