• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silly, Useless Sheik Tech that you all gotta learn how to do for giggles

Marcus Ellis

Smash Rookie
THE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8HYAhmg76c

Sup Sheik board, you guys still alive and kicking? Good (or bad, i couldn't really hear your answer). Anyways, here's a fun little bit of tech that I "*Discovered*" and thought you guys should know about. In this video I do it on FD and FoD, but it also works on Pokemon and Dreamland, but I'll let you guys test those on your own ;) People have previously brought up the phenomenon of Sheiks needles hitting people and then knocking you to ledge, but I guess we could talk about that here too because it plays a big role in this silly tech. But anyway, lemme know what y'all think.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Could it perhaps be used in teams for edge guarding / preventing the teammate from helping? And the wall jump with jump is actually pretty good as you, as demonstrated, get 2 fairs or nairs. Not useless, but but amazing either.

Rowan

Smash Rookie
is this what it took for sheik to finally have a winning matchup against fox again

Scroll

Smash Ace
Premium
Haha nice one! I have never seen that tech before. I wonder what else can be done.
You should be able to fast fall too.

Str8Bustr

Smash Rookie
You could probably throw a stack while they're advancing on you while you're at ledge, wall jump, instant double jump, and try and land a back air

Last edited:

Rollic

Smash Rookie
For those who are wondering, this will only work if your needles are completely charged. Can confirm i just tested it out (on FD).
Looks like it could create some fun banter in teams and could even be used legitimately for edgeguards, thanks for sharing lol.

Marcus Ellis

Smash Rookie
It doesn't work with the shy guys because they don't make the combo counter go up, and that's what makes you slide back. But yeah, you could definitely fast fall it, and also use it for just the swaggiest teams edge guard. I think I'll try both ;)

darkatma

Smash Hero
Top Bottom