• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Wolf's Falco. Featuring Eggz!!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
i like your movement with falco it nice..i also could see a big deff between the games and how u were not warmed up..u should play falco more get him as good as your fox ^_^..the only thing wrong to me was how high he shot his lasers and the massed up shine wavelands lol..overall i give a 7/10 thats good and u just started falco again..its also funny how your still technical with falco after 2 years of not playing him..

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
You look cool with all that technical good stuff, but a lot of times, you seem like you don't know what your doing. It seems like your just throwing out moves and shl without.

Butttttt these ARE friendlies.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Because the Falco boards are filled with people that joined two months ago, posted a thousand times, and give advice to everyone that posts a video.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
thanks Mr.P ;)

and anyway if you ask me I don't even think I'm better than Silent Wolf, but that's not the point. The point is that all I wanted to do was helping, yet all I got was an awkward answer.. and again, I don't get the point of posting videos if you're not looking for advices.. and last but not least brawlpro hit the nail on the head: people should just stop giving random judgements using the ">".

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I don't think this needs to become anymore personal. A gracious "thanks for the advice" is all that's needed. I think SW plays falco more for fun. He also likes making show-off threads, and if people enjoy/benefit from them, then that's okay.

I don't think saying "i'm better than you so lolz shutup" is the right approach. Instead, we should all be complaining about how Marth gays Falco.

Nice matches. Eggz plays a lot smarter now.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
Aldwyn will you be my friend?
of course lol, I'm friend with whoever wants to be ;)

and anyway Marth gays Falco because he has got a long sword, too good comboes and easy stuff to **** Falco's recovery. If Marth doesn't make a mistake (and at advanced levels he will most likely don't do any) there's just no way Falco can beat him.

thanks Mr.P ;)

and anyway if you ask me I don't even think I'm better than Silent Wolf, but that's not the point. The point is that all I wanted to do was helping, yet all I got was an awkward answer.. and again, I don't get the point of posting videos if you're not looking for advices.. and last but not least brawlpro hit the nail on the head: people should just stop giving random judgements using the ">".
I post vids because players like seeing me play. :p
Don't really like getting advice, i always watch ma matches to see what i do wrong.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Why are ppl giving me advice? lolz
pretty sure i know more abou the game than your mom. FRIENDLIES k?
ya, eggz sheilds good n stuff
So SW u totali lik no u got 2 lik du sum moar dairs whil getting bak on2 teh stag becuse it lik maks u go higher lik in2 teh are,

But srsly I liked watching you play some falco. It seem like nothing really changed from watching your fox because your just really, really technical. Keep playing fox and falco because they're probably the most fun to watch when played technically other than yoshi (don't deny that you aren't amazed by fumi playing yoshi).

Top Bottom