• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Silent Laser?

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
Shooting a laser right as you land on the ground.

In terms of lag with lasers:
Ground>Aerial>Silent

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Silent lasers are pretty easy to get down.

The easiest ways i've found, For me atleast.

SH & tap the control stick backwards where Falco does a backflip & wait until he flipped & press B.

or just SHDL.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Full jump and immediately do a Fair, then buffer a laser after the Fair ends, it will be silent every time.
If the laser doesn't come out you didn't use Fair fast enough.

Silent laser is just the lowest possible laser you can get from a laser you shoot while airborne, most useful since your lag is immediately canceled when you hit the ground so you can follow up the hitstun or shield stun that the laser puts on the other player.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Silent lasering is just tapping the B button right before you land.
I sometimes laser for no reason after landing an aerial, it gets my fingers moving an it doesn't stop my flow. It can disrupt approaches, survivals, flows, attacks, EVERYTHING.
The silence behind them aids in their efficiency so its best to use them when its not completely obvious like CBKL (Continous back flip lasers), eventually the opponent will just block them, therefore you should atempt a different way of getting the lasering in.

Sure at first the timing might be tricky, but just keep tapping the B before you land and eventually you'll pro it.

Top Bottom