• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIG-NARIFFIC. Closed permanently.

SLIVRphantasm

Smash Cadet
Could I get these in this order?:
Green Falco
Green Kirby
Pink Hat/Black Shirt Ness
Green Fox
Green Wolf
With my name somewhere and more of a green theme.Hope that's not too much

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Haha, thank you Yuki :D You don't need to do that though, especially if there's no space: don't sweat it! I'm just happy to help out.

No problem, SonicLucario :)

For Vulcan:

More in the works, guys, I promise.
Thanks a lot man, looks awesome :D

iTz_HaVoC

Smash Cadet
hey! i was wondering if i can have
Red Falco
Green/Red shirt Lucas
Red Sonic
Black Fox
In that order and a red or destructive looking background with my name (HaVoC) as well?

Thanks! if you can't then that's ok!

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For iTz_HaVoC:

For Waddle

Waddle, I didn't know if you wanted me to cut DeDeDe and Jigglypuff out, or if you wanted to use the backgrounds as well. I did two different versions, so let me know how you feel about them ^-^

Let me know what you guys think :)

bombr

Smash Cadet
Could I get one with normal Sheik, White Ganondorf, Yellow Yoshi, Green Samus, and
Blue ICs in that order?

With some sort of psychidellic hippy background and "bombr" written somewhere...

Thanks mucho. :suess:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
simply put, a crap load of blue kirbies, default size, the kirby can be found by searchin "blue kirby" on google images, the first one, with a mirror image of text on the bottom saying
"SeibrikirbieS" and the top left right corner says "FIU"

u can break away from this if u get better ideas, the main thing i want is my name the way i specified.

the size can be default, as long as it fits. if u dont want to completely fill the background with kirbies thats fine, as long as theres a cool lookin background to fit the idea, mirrors and other things, go crazy :)

thanksss

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Could I get one with normal Sheik, White Ganondorf, Yellow Yoshi, Green Samus, and
Blue ICs in that order?

With some sort of psychidellic hippy background and "bombr" written somewhere...

Thanks mucho. :suess:
I'll get to work, then :)

simply put, a crap load of blue kirbies, default size, the kirby can be found by searchin "blue kirby" on google images, the first one, with a mirror image of text on the bottom saying
"SeibrikirbieS" and the top left right corner says "FIU"

u can break away from this if u get better ideas, the main thing i want is my name the way i specified.

the size can be default, as long as it fits. if u dont want to completely fill the background with kirbies thats fine, as long as theres a cool lookin background to fit the idea, mirrors and other things, go crazy :)

thanksss
Can't wait to get started :)

LOVE IT!!!! thank you!
(sent this to you as a PM as well)
No problem :) I'm glad you like it!

Your sig isn't showing up yet because you don't have enough posts and haven't been an active member long enough, but it'll happen in time, don't worry!

Please save the sig I made for you on YOUR harddrive and upload it to your OWN photobucket or imageshack account. :) I can't host everyone's sigs and I can only promise to keep them on my account for about a week.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Hey Naybewon do you think you could tweak my sig a little tiny bit if so then awesome and thank you but if not its fine was wondering if you could change the lazor rob is shooting to be blackish/redish instead of pink

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For bombr:

Just messing around with this one:

Let me know what you think ^-^ It's ok if you hate them both.

Color edit for Nacker:

There you go :)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Seibrik:

If the text is too girly I understand. I just associate Kirby with fonts like that. Let me know what you think--I never mind redoing anything :)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
wow, that was fast. While i appreciate it, i'd perfer it do not have hearts, and be more legible, maybe a little darker, or in a pure black part of the thing. like remove the bottom right two kirbies and put the text there, and put the fiu in the top middle, that should be fine... but any text without hearts would be alot better

appreciate it!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
one last finishing touch,

can u make the I in FIU gold, as well as the k in seibrik

blue and gold are fiu colors and i just wanna rep.

That should be perfect, sorry for not mentioning that before

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i actually rly like the glow, thanks alot.

if u ever have random ideas u wanna add to it, feel free and update, i'll keep an eye on it

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
hey, i was wonderin if u could make one for my friend, he's also in the FIU crew so i wanted to keep the text theme similar, with the golden I, and his name is Tommy G, so i was wonderin bout makin the name Tommy in blue, and in front of a giant Golden G, if possible....

he plays falco and wants a badassy/dark type feel to it....

so far, the only two pics of falco he'd like for it are

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/Seibrik/FalcoG.jpg

and

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/Seibrik/FalcoG2-1.jpg

if u go with the second, i would suggest to continue a blurred feel for the whole sig, so it looks kool, for the first more of a dark... u can experiment with it and have fun, i just wanna see wat u can do

thanks in advnace, if u need anything cleared up, lemme know

Leonhart

Smash Apprentice
I really like your sigs. Make it the max size that will fit as a sig for smashboards. I'd like a black to green background with pit in the middle. Put Leonhart on the left in like an old english font and "We will fly on borrowed wings forever more..." on the right. A pic with eithe Green or Black Pit would be cool. If it's too much to ask, than sorry, I'll simplify it. Thanks a lot, and good luck.

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Glowy!

i want the text to be similar, the font can change to fit the sig, but i want the colors of the text to be similar

How's this?

I really like your sigs. Make it the max size that will fit as a sig for smashboards. I'd like a black to green background with pit in the middle. Put Leonhart on the left in like an old english font and "We will fly on borrowed wings forever more..." on the right. A pic with eithe Green or Black Pit would be cool. If it's too much to ask, than sorry, I'll simplify it. Thanks a lot, and good luck.
I'll get to work :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Tommy and I both LOVE that!

Great work! there's nothing i'd wanna change to it!

P.S. would u be willing to do more work of our crews? the basic ideas are all similer, with different pics and background only

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Tommy and I both LOVE that!

Great work! there's nothing i'd wanna change to it!

P.S. would u be willing to do more work of our crews? the basic ideas are all similer, with different pics and background only
Haha thank you :) Glad you guys like it. Hope you're happy with your sig, too. If you'd like one more in the style (one character+background) of Tommy's, I can do that too ^-^ I don't mind working on other people's sigs, just let me know what they want.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
as far as tommy's is, its perfect.

Theres just one more sig to make for tonight, and a small edit to mine, which involves the new sig.

The next one is Galeon. He plays lucas.

The pic to use is this

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/lucas/lucas_071108b-l.jpg

FIU top middle same way, on the bottom left (and this is wat i want added to mine as well) is the word TEAM WORK, but if possible i want the M and W ontop of one another, like as if they were linked, so it all looks like one word.

for the name and how it shold stand out with wat letter bein golden and all that..... we're not sure, so if u have ANY ideas just run with it, i'd perfer to stay away from just makin the G gold, i want the name to stand out in some way like the other two. ya kno?

as for the background colorscheme and all, i guess a psychodelic 70's ish colors would work, tie die, something of that nature that matches wat hes wearin and suits the text.

oh yea, in TEAMWORK, make both the M and W gold, the linking letter. also make sure to add that to my kirby one on the bottom left corner to match, thanks alot!

(im gonna make sure we all put ur name next to the sigs as gratitude for all this)

Naybewon

Smash Ace
Ok, I think I get all that.

Also, if you want to credit me, just a link back to this thread is fine :) you don't have to crap your sig space with my name or anything ^-^

Naybewon

Smash Ace
For Leonhart:

I took this custom picture for you :) Unfortunately with the picture I took, a greenish background anywhere didn't really fit well. If you'd like me to go ahead and do that anyway (like, use the generic image of Pit and put the green to black background on there) I will. I'm really happy with how this turned out, but if you don't like it I completely understand :)

Top Bottom