• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiD's Mystery Story 1 *Solved*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiD

Smash Master
In this game, I tell you the end of a story, give you a scenario, and you figure out what happened by asking only yes or no questions.

Two guys are found dead in a cabin in the woods.

What had happened was, the cabin was that of a plane. There was a battle, they got shot by a rocket, and crash-landed in the woods.

Credit to MysticKenji for prematurely figuring it out.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Did they get hit in the head by logs from the top of the Cabin then as they were trying to recover birds came and spit worms in their mouths so they suffocated?

And were they Animals?

RDK

Smash Hero
Have they been in any personal fights or political debates prior to being found dead?

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
Did they go hiking in the woods, and they got killed by a hunter and the hunter brought the bodies to a random cabin to confuse the FBI or police.

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
they are dead, they are animals...

well, i guess they could be animal rugs or ornaments, that they were shot in the woods and converted into furniture.

but if they are human then I would throw a guess as to the fact that they had a bit of a fight.

SiD

Smash Master
Have they been in any personal fights or political debates prior to being found dead?
I don't quite understand the question.

The two men that got kiled were animals?
Yes. (Humans are animals)

Are the cabin doors locked?
No

Did one of them kill the other?
No

Their plane crashed and their seats ejected and flew into the cabin, killing them from impact. Am I right?
No

Did they go hiking in the woods, and they got killed by a hunter and the hunter brought the bodies to a random cabin to confuse the FBI or police.
No

Was it a Falcon Punch that killed them?
No, and don't post spam in this thread.

were they killed by a hunter?
No

Are they by any chance enemies?
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom