• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

side b cancel

tazmohanna

Smash Rookie
obviously the side b can be canceled with a jump and to drop through a platform, but i havent herd mention of this so i'm posting it to giv it some attention.

bowser can cancel his side b and do a down b or an up b, possibly neut b or side b but those dont seem usefull neway.

bowsers side b cancel up b doesnt make him go as high as when u cancel jump and then up b, so its less punishable.

bowsers down b cancel, on top of looking cool, will use his momentum to move him a lil bit then make him land, i noticed it culd greatly improve his ability to down b and grab ledge, becus now he can travel farther with it, u just short hop, side b, then right as he gets to the ground u hit down b, and if u were moving sideways the whole way u shud get some gud distance.

thats all i wanted to say, im kinda hopin for someone to come along and say "well actually, we've developed that and found moves that u cud never imagine"

B!squick

Smash Master
I've done it with Fortress, but I never thought about doing it with the Bowser Bomb. What about DAir? Can you get the landing hitbox to come out with this method?

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
No, dair doesn't work like that. Because a lot of aerials in brawl are cancelable at the very start when there is no hitbox or anything, Bowser will just yell if you attempt an aerial (I think this doesn't work for Uair though).

And while we're on the topic of useless things, if you buffer anything with bstick, it inputs a jump, so with Bowser, tapping FB on the B/cstick twice lets you koopa easily.

Mortal Kombat 666

Smash Rookie
hey man thank fur postin this one cuz i try to make a post this to! i have alot of problem with b cancel to side but if you hit in the right way it can do it.

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
If I really wanted to take the time to understand the OP I would...but I really don't want to.

All you're doing is mentioning the Klaw Drop, which we've had two videos on and a bunch of Brawl matches recorded with the incorportation of that technique. So... <_<

Cassius.

you're deadMEAT.
NNID
CVSSIUS
3DS FC
3239-3108-0529
Oh...whatever. Obviously it's not new information...it doesn't matter lol

Top Bottom