• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"sick of the grabbing"

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
<cmasterchoe> gg
<D---- --------> oh you
<D---- --------> gg
<D---- --------> ****iy
<D---- --------> so lucky lol god****it
<D---- --------> gg
<cmasterchoe> i know
<D---- --------> 1 more
<cmasterchoe> def
<D---- --------> god**** you
<D---- --------> k bye, sry sick of the grabbing

no need to be a poor sport and quit in the middle of a game. grabbing is a part of the game, deal with it.

DreDay

Smash Journeyman
Grab kills suck, You look better killing Link with a 0-death than a grab -> Edgeguard.
It also ruins the fun and you get a better feeling with the combo.You know what feeling im talking about :p

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
haha, its what pika does best. if i play kirby or somebody else, i rarely grab, its jus that pika's grab is so quick... its so tempting.... like crack.... er...

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, if one person is doing combos to kill a person, which takes skill and practice, then it's annoying when another person comes and just uses one button to attack with.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
If someone tells you to stop grabbing, pick DK, pick hyrule...... I think you get where I'm going with this.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Grabbing is part of the game, but i cant see people who goes out of the game when i put items for a match, or i say them to no grab for a match. Also they dont like infinite jump matches >_>

Play for fun sometimes >_<

(I hate that with a grab you canc ombo to death, but i cant combo to death, there isnt any vids showing some combos to death U_U?)

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
its definitely not a problem if you establish ground rules like that before a game starts and so you know that "its for fun". but b---ing about it after the fact is stoopid.

also, i can't get that infinite jump cheat to work. i click the box and nothing, how'd u do it yoshi_fan?

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
its definitely not a problem if you establish ground rules like that before a game starts and so you know that "its for fun". but b---ing about it after the fact is stoopid.

also, i can't get that infinite jump cheat to work. i click the box and nothing, how'd u do it yoshi_fan?
That's the problem. If you get out of a game because they kill yu with a throw, you are called a noob, but if the other get out becuase you put the items for have more chances => more fun for a match, the other call you a noob also O_O

For the cheat to work, you have to put it, in a secret stage (in the secret stages work better than in normal stage: for example, metal mario's stage). Then, reiniciate the emulator and DONT push the kaillera window or the "Archive, Language, etc" bar. When the match starts and the jumps is working, the you can just normal use Project (chatting in the kaillera window for example) but you cant change any settings or cheats, because the infinite jump cheat will desactivates if you do that.

(So, put the jump, reiniciate, and dont touch the kaillera window until the match start. When the match start and the cheat is working, you can chat. You cant touch any settings in kaillera or the cheat will desactivate.)

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Grabbing is part of the game, but i cant see people who goes out of the game when i put items for a match, or i say them to no grab for a match. Also they dont like infinite jump matches >_>

Play for fun sometimes >_<

(I hate that with a grab you canc ombo to death, but i cant combo to death, there isnt any vids showing some combos to death U_U?)
ok so your saying that when you were playing me...you called me a noob because I was using grabs for combos and forcing items on which I don't like to play with

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Honestly I have fun winning at smash. I don't have fun playing ****ty, or restricting what I can do. If you think that jumping 80000 times or not grabbing is fun just don't join my game

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
Amen, we need to have a "man up and just play" thread where you paste chat's where ur opponent is being whiny for either grabbing or some other bull-shnizzle. that way we can all find them on kaillera, and do the exact same thing to them over and over.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
You are EVIL >_>

Just kidding

Anyways, can somebody do a FAQ about combos?

:p

For superboom, Idont like to be killed every time i get grabbed, but i'm not going off from the match when i get sick, but you for a funny play, goes out. That was the meaning.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
I bend them over and shoot.......chocolate goooooo, IN THEIR A$$HOLE!

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

OH MAN, you do not understand how hard I laughed at that. I think some people in my house may now be scared of me. Usually immaturity for it's own sake isn't that funny, but... like... rofl. Fack. :p

My sides...

Top Bottom