• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shuffle and Cut Torney on Apail 7 " Rancho Alta Loma area"

Lit

Smash Ace
aight i got you mi ***** just stop callin me that chump....

Lit

Smash Ace
stop feaking playin me man im not jake ( not u jtb) i mean fade is nothing or we can wrestle its your choice... if u know wat i mean... and i ill do it right now are u going anyways....?

$ick

Smash Lord
Yo mah niggah Ryan, let me know what time it starts when you know please.. Might not be able to check this before Saturday. And woo for the new sig.

Edit: I'll take mm's from any of ya guys if ya want as well. :)

Lit

Smash Ace
so sick and evilnemesis are in as well right aight ill add u to the list...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I wonder what the prize is?

$ick

Smash Lord
Lets do this. Sick calling me out >=]
lol... Come to my house again and I'll mm you hehe. ***** call me Bryan, or atleast Brian **** it's better than Sick... lol. Like I said, it's my name because it's 4 letters.. And ya, maybe I'll go to your house this weekend. Lemme know if ya want to or not.

Zenith

Smash Ace
How long is this tourney estimated to be?
If it is no longer than 5-6 hours (not counting warm-ups) then we can go.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
wtf XD....lol...sorry 6th i stick wit luigi :D...and its risky which is why u GRAB first XD...hmmm...u can count me in...crap...if luigi shows up my chances will go straight to hell -.-....

$ick

Smash Lord
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz he does :)

I'd like to MM $ick! ya.. now im callin youuu out XD and get a rematch w/ Luigi ^^
Ya sure, but don't count on me being there this Saturday... I found out about it a little too late.. But we'll get the mm in soon enough. Maybe setup a smashfest with you and your crew or something, I'd be glad to head down :)

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
LOL....wow....i just got all of mine and got a gun, stood up the deck and shot them through the middle...i sold the holos though XD

Lit

Smash Ace
my whole deck was like a folio deck.. i usted to own in yugioh i sure do miss those kid days though...

Lit

Smash Ace
well that was like my criptanite.. i was on it like peanut butter on jelly...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
i dun think evil nemesis is gonna come...but if he DOES show up...well...its like Concentration camps all over again...>.<...

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
im going...and WHY ASK JTB...his luigi really isnt all that good (no offense of course :D).. to beat a falco is...somewhat easy...its an almost even match SLIGHTLY tipped in luigis favor cuz falco is fat...what usually works for me is a lot of chain grab to up b and sex kick and when they try to return with the light dash thing u use d air cuz its got length and priority...but there isnt a way to beat evil nemesis XD

6th Sense

Smash Lord
im going...and WHY ASK JTB...his luigi really isnt all that good (no offense of course :D).. to beat a falco is...somewhat easy...its an almost even match SLIGHTLY tipped in luigis favor cuz falco is fat...what usually works for me is a lot of chain grab to up b and sex kick and when they try to return with the light dash thing u use d air cuz its got length and priority...but there isnt a way to beat evil nemesis XD
Falco > Luigi XD jk even evilnemesis has a weakness

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
He told you to ask me because I have EXPERIENCE, alot more than you. My Luigi may not be that good, but the fact that I play the best Falco main in Socal very often should strike a point.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
lol grrr....u with ur wiseness >.<...and i could have sworn there was a better falco main somewhere around here >_>....like....someone...i cant think of his name but someone...but i dunno...lol...my jedi mind games made him suicide so i won XD...sadly that was the only game i got to play him >.<....but yeah...Jakes got the experience..so jake...share ur anti falco wisedom

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
probably 5 bucks...and it better be....cuz thats all i have XD...and yeah...ill try to recruit...probably wont be too hard to get 30 ppl though...

-F_a_T_e-

Smash Cadet
He told you to ask me because I have EXPERIENCE, alot more than you. My Luigi may not be that good, but the fact that I play the best Falco main in Socal very often should strike a point.
o rly? I thought that was 6th?

Anyway entrance fee better only be 5$ cause 10$ is WAY to much. Gah....no way....no way..

And Dior's fat.

-no offense-. <3 j/k.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It would be best for the person running the tournament to come on here and clarify a few things. ;)

Lit

Smash Ace
i know no one will tell me anything new... its really starting to grind my gears..

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
hmm....im guessing its just gonna be $5...im SLIGHTLY doubting there will be a tournament though...if they wanted a tournout (to bring in more customers) they would have advertised it some...and made the rules a little bit clearer...but hm...i dunno...

Top Bottom