• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shrink a model and a texture problem

RaineFeanaro

Smash Rookie
Hey there,

I'm working on my first model import, but my model is way too big, when I test it in Brawl
An example picture compare to Bowser:
Exsample 1

Can I shrink the model someow? I already found a mdl0 resizer, but the program seems not to work right, it crashes every time I use it and the model is spoilt in Brawlbox Preview.
Is there an other way to shrink it?

Exsample 2

Which brings me to my second problem: the colors dosen't match up with the originally texture.
When I open it in Brawlbox's preview the model is just white. I figured out that when I make the last texture invisible, everything ist fine in Brawlbox. But then in Brawl it looks like in the picture above. Can somebody help me?

_Vuze_

Smash Apprentice
I can help you with the size problem: change the different scales of the 2nd top bone (well, try the most top and lower bones if it doesn't work). The model stays the same size, but if
it idles, attacks etc. It will be shrinked down so...

Roo525

Smash Ace
Really shiny textures... *-*

I'm not too sure how to help you, sorry. I suggest you ask in the Brawlbox Q&A section. Thay might be able to help.

Top Bottom