• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showing new tech in battle:)

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
boring dont really understand what u mean.

and i cant play on full potential if im concentrating on one something cuz i was concentrating to use the arrow thing, ^^ in that vid it was to use that. i guess some knows what im talking about maybe not, but anyways.

ADN

Smash Cadet
ok

Now I cannot because I am in the school but in the night to playing

Crystanium

Smash Hero
It seems a bit difficult to use in gameplay. I guess it really needs to be tried and tried again until you get the hang of it. It's not like going to Training Mode and performing it there. You can learn how to use your arrow tech in Training Mode, but when brawling, it's different.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
It seems a bit difficult to use in gameplay. I guess it really needs to be tried and tried again until you get the hang of it. It's not like going to Training Mode and performing it there. You can learn how to use your arrow tech in Training Mode, but when brawling, it's different.
Same with most blitzing and looping. I personally think they do more bad than good. However... I have only fought 3 people (Admiral being one) that have blitz me. I had to give them a little hand. To bad the other two I pwnd cause they ONLY blitz and loop. -_-

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Same with most blitzing and looping. I personally think they do more bad than good. However... I have only fought 3 people (Admiral being one) that have blitz me. I had to give them a little hand. To bad the other two I pwnd cause they ONLY blitz and loop. -_-
Your opinion should be changed, then. Admiral Pit, from what it seems, made good use of it.

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
read the discription, and the tech u saw on my vid aint hard to do in real battles. ill prove it to u guys if i will have real fight with one of my friends.

Edit: and it aint hard to believe. As u can see that most of the ppl got a hard time looping 4 arrows. so why whould it be a prob if i cant use those 2 hits. maybe i have a replay of doing the same thing but my opponent didnt had much dmg just low dmg..

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
How is this anything new? Isn't it just looping an arrow and then shooting another arrow? Its nice to have a good demonstration of some of the follow ups to arrow looping but every follow up really doesn't need to be consider a unique AT.

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
well not really a new tech but a new move or sumthing like that lol.

And i dont think u saw the thread about looping 4 arrows, take a look because its a link to this one.

This isnt anything special but anyways.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Your opinion should be changed, then. Admiral Pit, from what it seems, made good use of it.
But in my match against AP I kept on messing up his loops. I would just shoot him or aproach. In other words it done more bad than good..... in my opinion. I'm not hitting on him one bit. I would have to say that he has an excellent meta game. I just think arrow looping is bad. As I've said before.... it's mainly a mind game. So I believe it doesn't belong in pro matches. Maybe n00b matches though. I've freaked a couple of n00bs out myself! XD

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
How is this anything new? Isn't it just looping an arrow and then shooting another arrow? Its nice to have a good demonstration of some of the follow ups to arrow looping but every follow up really doesn't need to be consider a unique AT.
During this arrow loop, he starts his arrow before the other arrow turns around. Not only does htis keep you from moving, but it also allows you to release your second arrow more quickly and more charged. If this has been done before, then ok it's not new, but I haven't seen it looped like this.

To Sean, now, I have a question. When I'm arrow looping on my arrow stage, I notice the arrow does not make a circular loop. In the time where I have to set the joystick to neutral, the arrow starts to make an oval. Kinda like this
/---------------------------\
|spacetakerspacetakers|
\________> Me ______/
Should it be more of a horizontal oval like the example above, or a vertical oval?

Lil Hero

Smash Cadet
Wheres the video? I saw the one with the new arrow blitz and that is awesome. Id really like to see it implemented in a competitive match though.

Sean~

Smash Apprentice
@Lil Hero here's the link :): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bH2m0yxuYY

Yup hayang is right, it should be a verticale straight loop to the air. in that time while its going like that, hold ur arrow. But remember to remove ur thumb away from the analog stick otherwise u will fail en use side B.

Edit: But im gonna record some good matches and show u guys it in a competive match. :) so u know which time its usefull and those kind of stuff:). so stay tuned in the future..

Top Bottom