• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me your skills- June21 *Congrats to Ally for winning!*

neo_sporin

Smash Cadet
im in.
FC should be <----
tag: Neo
Aim-waswarnedtomuch
availabilities: Weekends or evenings, but varies

FC-0903-2492-9555

neo_sporin

Smash Cadet
oh and another question, above someone entered himself and his brother....how do we know this isnt someone trying to just play twice in the same tournament?

Olimarman

Smash Ace
I really don't understand how the character thing works. From what it looks like, you give us characters A, B, and C to choose from. Does that mean round 1 I start with character A not B or C and round 2 I can stay with character A or switch to B and not C?

Also, will we know what our characters are before the tourney begins?

Violent-nin

Smash Ace
I'll sign up

Gamertag: Nin
FC: 5284-1069-0428
AIM: Drewao87
Available anytime

Also if your still looking for help with refereeing matches, I don't mind volunteering.

neo_sporin

Smash Cadet
along with olimarmans question say we win with A and then lose the 2nd match, can we jump from A to C or must we go A-B-C

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Name: Shake
FC: 1504-5367-2005
Messenger: Just PM me, I'll check this topic often.
Available: I may not be on monday+tuesday. If I am here this monday and tuesday, then the next M+T I may not be here.

ssj5goten

Smash Cadet
Name: ssj5
FC: brawl: 1504-4965-8593
aim: ssj5darkangelfox
Available: anyday i guess

Infernal_Reaper

Smash Rookie
If there's still space, sign me up!

Name: RIePr
FC: 0903-2482-6987
Messanger of some sort: AIM - Indiffidence
Available anytime (I should hope so...)

paki11

Smash Rookie
im in when is this?

name: Adeel
FC: 0301-9459-7684
Aim:pakikid11

email:kadeeradil@gmail.com

can someone email me the date and time of this

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
@olimarman: How this works is ill give you a character under each battle. So itll be like
Round1 Round 2 Round 3
Link Yoshi Zelda
So for the first round you have to play your assaigned character for round 1. Then for round 2, you can choose to be the character form round 2, or the one from round 1. For round three, you can be the person you previously were playing as, or the round 3 assagined character
@neo sporin: i already told the guy that only one space was allowed per person
@everyone who signed up after violent-nin:: weve reached our 32 person limit. Im thinking about maybe making the pool bigger, and just splitting it up into pools, but im not sure how that would work with the concept. Ill make a waiting list...for now

sbfan01

Smash Cadet
Will the tournament be a one day event or span over a couple of days? It would be sweet to have a 1 day tournament! :)

neo_sporin

Smash Cadet
another question-why does character/stage open up in the semis...doesnt that defeat the randomness factor?

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Well the point of the game tourney isnt the randomness factor. Its called show me your skills because you use your skills and knowlegde of the game to get to semi's, where you can use your main

Oh and the date is now june 21st. Ill figure out a time later :)

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
What's your plan with knowing the state they live in?

FC: 1504-5367-2005

Top Bottom