• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Episode 41 is out? I still don't even have 40! Oh well, maybe this one will come out on iTunes. Speaking of which, why wasn't 40 on iTunes again?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Let's say it again, everyone!

"We're waiting on MLG to solidify SMYN/its iTunes feed on the new server."

You can still download the episodes (episode 40 included) from the first post as usual and then import it to your iTunes if having the file in that program is so vital at this point in time.

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Let's say it again, everyone!

"We're waiting on MLG to solidify SMYN/its iTunes feed on the new server."

You can still download the episodes (episode 40 included) from the first post as usual and then import it to your iTunes if having the file in that program is so vital at this point in time.
I would convert the file, but I STILL can't download them! Man, I feel like a total ****** right now, and I probably am. It really sucks.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to say that a birthday shout-out section of the show would be excellent. It would help SWF users to be noticed by others.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Wow, thats a lot of us SMYNers that have November birthdays. Mine was last Friday. It sucks having my birthday in early November, because all the great games come out two weeks later.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Wow, thats a lot of us SMYNers that have November birthdays. Mine was last Friday. It sucks having my birthday in early November, because all the great games come out two weeks later.
Well, at least your birthday isn't two weeks after Christmas. My girlfriend's is. A lot of people are like "I just gave you presents."

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Well, at least your birthday isn't two weeks after Christmas. My girlfriend's is. A lot of people are like "I just gave you presents."
My sister's birthday is five days after Christmas. Thinking of new gifts for her is the hardest thing too. But hey, Boxing Day sales make up for it :D

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
No, it has nothing to do with Homestar. I just thought that since I know Youko and Panda are Homestar fans, they'd be intrigued by the idea of 3D Trogdor wreaking havoc.

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
Well count back 9 months you get February. What Happens then? O_o

ANYWAY...... Cyber, did you talk to youko about the game reveiws yet? Or are you not at liberty to say? =P

Darkurai

Smash Master
I'm not at liberty to say, actually. You'll find out eventually....
This usually means "Yes I'm doing it", jsyk.

I haven't checked the mod forum on SMYNC yet, so if there's something about it there, I haven't seen it yet. So this post can't confirm or deconfirm anything.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I'm just going to place this here...

All aboard the hype train, woop wooooooop!

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
EVERYONE! COME DIG THE MAD HYPE!

'CAUSE YOU KNOW IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!

[/caps]

no seriously come in here and dig it 'cause you should be getting extraordinarily excited.

It's gonna kick so much *** xD

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
Yes! I'll take credit for begging to have him as the first guest. Thank you very much!

"So, tell me about Metal Gear."
"You knew?!?"
"THE GAME IS ****ING CALLED METAL GEAR SOLID!"

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
Egoraptor huh? This should be better than candy for breakfast!:laugh: I hope he remembers me. I have question too

Trogdor and Stinkoman have been announced as the stars of the fifth and final Strong Bad Wiiware/PC. Have I any of you guys gotten around to planning any of them yet and what did you think?

Ramboknife

Smash Cadet
Mailtime question:

What are you guys (Youko, Sam Pan+ any guests) asking for for Christmas? And what is your favourite thing about the holiday?

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Trogdor and Stinkoman have been announced as the stars of the fifth and final Strong Bad Wiiware/PC. Have I any of you guys gotten around to planning any of them yet and what did you think?
Far as I know, Stinkoman isn't confirmed...

Also, Mailtime questions are going to be asked live this time, so save them for Sunday.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
OMFG EGORAPTOR.

Metal Gear Awesome is one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life. Convince him to make a third one! Or is he already working on it?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So the episode is this weekend.

Yet I can't shake the feeling that not AS many people are excited/will tune in? Do not as many people know of the great work of Egoraptor?

Then they are clearly not internet-literate.

And Piff, that is far and away the best moment from that episode, PERIOD. But I am highly disappointed in how that host responded to it, lol.

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
I can't speak for Storm, but I literally could not think of a single thing I could respond to that with. So I just muted my mic and lmao:laugh:

and for what's it's worth I'm HELLA excited for this episode, escpecially knowing how great a podcast guest Egoraptor can be

Top Bottom