• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
...I have both games.

Er, will have both once the shipment containing my GH:WT arrives at Get Your Game On. And that "general consensus" is pretty debatable.

Deception

Smash Ace
...I have both games.

Er, will have both once the shipment containing my GH:WT arrives at Get Your Game On. And that "general consensus" is pretty debatable.
:psycho:

How much money do you have? First you buy a 360, then you buy two ****ing expensive music games that are virtually identical. Did you rob a bank or kill a rich relative?

Darkurai

Smash Master
:psycho:

How much money do you have? First you buy a 360, then you buy two ****ing expensive music games that are virtually identical. Did you rob a bank or kill a rich relative?
He has two roommates. Probably one of them bought RB2.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
When you have a "fund" that you've set money aside for a specific purpose for a while, it makes spending it that much easier on the mind.

*psssst* You can also buy RB2 (just the game part) and just wait for the rest of the instruments, like I'm waiting on WT's instruments...

Deception

Smash Ace
When you have a "fund" that you've set money aside for a specific purpose for a while, it makes spending it that much easier on the mind.

*psssst* You can also buy RB2 (just the game part) and just wait for the rest of the instruments, like I'm waiting on WT's instruments...
Alright, it's your money. Still sounds a little ridiculous, with there being a large variety games coming out.

Oh, are you still doing two minute reviews, or have you discontinued that short lived show?

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Youko, if I ever make it to the apartment, we have to film you, Panda, Epic and I playing this. SO awesome.

In other news, apparently the Conduit now has an official publisher, but the leak was quickly removed when they caught on. Fortunately, though, someone grabbed a screencap of its listing on their FTP site for proof before it got removed.

Of course, since I mentioned people easily getting the info from their FTP site, you may have already guessed who it is...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm doing the exact same thing as Youko. I'm buying the GH bundle, then the stand alone Rock Band 2 game. Should be some good stuff!

Master of Fossils

Smash Apprentice
Youko, if I ever make it to the apartment, we have to film you, Panda, Epic and I playing this. SO awesome.

In other news, apparently the Conduit now has an official publisher, but the leak was quickly removed when they caught on. Fortunately, though, someone grabbed a screencap of its listing on their FTP site for proof before it got removed.
I loled. im totally getting that

Of course, since I mentioned people easily getting the info from their FTP site, you may have already guessed who it is...
Interesting..... Lets hope that they dont mess it up. Im looking foreward to this game and I want it to be a GOOD fps, something the wii lacked up untill now.

I'm doing the exact same thing as Youko. I'm buying the GH bundle, then the stand alone Rock Band 2 game. Should be some good stuff!
Yeah thats what im doing too. no sence in getting a whole new kit.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I feel so guilty... I haven't even heard episode 40 yet...

And while we're on the subject of GH:WT/RB, I've been trying to find WT, but I can't get it anywhere. I called 3 GameStops and 4 Targets and no one has it. >.>

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Podcast today at 8:00 PM EST. Maybe get there a little early for some pre-podcasting?

MAD HYPE, Y'ALL!

Oh snaps, Daylight Savings is today. Go figure.

EDIT: Here are the chat details for this episode, so we don't lag the Stickam chat and we don't have to deal with IRC problems.

http://smyn.smashnexus.net/community

Go register on our official forums and then hit up our chat room here!

http://smyn.smashnexus.net/community/chat

Trapt497

Smash Ace
WUT WUT SEASON 4 BAYBAY

crap man theres gonna be like a crap ton of people on the forums at the same time, and a lot of new users (hopefully)

i wonder if the SMYNF chat room can support that many people. the most ive ever been in with is five.

Deception

Smash Ace
It will be nice to here the SBR part of the show. As far general gaming goes, here's a good list of games and events to discuss.

Fable 2
Fallout 3
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia

The awesome Nintendo Conference from October that showed games like:
Sin and Punishment 2
Punch-Out! Wii
Mario and Luigi 3
Monster Hunter 3
Etc.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
This will be nice for in two week's time, but this evening only involves the SBR debate.

NintenOwned

Smash Rookie
Woot! I finally got a Smashboards account :D

Just wanted to stop by and say that I'm a big fan of the podcast and I can't wait till the next episode. Keep up the good work Youko and Panda!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Very nice debate, I can't believe I listened to it all. Personally, it took me from pro-ban to nuetral. I can't decide now. =I

I'd just like to thank SamuraiPanda, Youko, Overswarm, EdreesesPieces, AlphaZealot, and UmbreonMow for a great debate, and you guys did a great job. If anything, this debate inspired me to play better, and improve my game. So thanks a lot.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
That happens with (supposedly) 4chan, though.

GREAT NEWS THOUGH!

Around 300 listeners at one point.
Hit front page of Stickam.
Got transferred to BETTER STICKAM SERVERS by an admin!!

:D

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
Well, Youko and Samurai Panda, I must say I was impressed with the outcome of the first episode of SBR!

I think both sides did really well in pushing their side of the argument, and I really enjoyed listening to the live recording. I hope the show continues to grow as things are replaced, added, and removed in order to make it a better podcast, and I think you guys did really well! I'm definitely listening to the next one, but that's slightly obvious. I listen to all the podcasts. Anyway, keep up the good work! We'll all be rooting for you guys in all your upcoming ventures, especially this one!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I think the bandwidth might have been overwhelmed for the fansite and the forums, cuz both are down. But I still have to talk to Buzz about that.

Top Bottom