• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Wow... I was going to say that this was probably photoshopped, but looking at the shadows on the ground made me think again.

Now the REAL question is, how much did you pay those girls to make out with caricatures of yourselves? (And were the caricatures the only ones getting the action? *wink wink nudge nudge* :) )
Actually, it is a 'shop.

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
here's some names for the Bi-weekly podcats:

Show Me Your Pros!

Show Your Self!

Smash Talk

Brawl Talk 2.0

Smashpluza

Teh Brawlomundo

The Smash World

This World...

well that's all i got for now..

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
It will be the SAME EXACT RECORDING, yes. We just have to make this SBR podcast it's own separate entity as well as part of SMYN in order to advertise it separately for the competitive community's sake.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
"Waiting on MLG" generally meeeeeeeans...

I'm quite aware that we haven't uploaded ep. 40 on iTunes yet. This is why we have the download link in the first post for you to listen to in the meanwhile.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
So...wait, I'm confused. Is SBR1 happening INSTEAD of SMYN 41, or is it SMYN 41 itself, or is one happening immediately following the other, or...gah, my head hurts. I'm going to lie down; wake me up by Thursday afternoon.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
So...wait, I'm confused. Is SBR1 happening INSTEAD of SMYN 41, or is it SMYN 41 itself, or is one happening immediately following the other, or...gah, my head hurts. I'm going to lie down; wake me up by Thursday afternoon.
They are the exact same thing. If you download SBR1 and SMYN 41 you'll get two of the same file. It's just under a different name for the sake of listeners who only want to hear the SBR podcast.

Those *******s

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Not sure at the moment, considering that will be two weeks after SBR1/SMYN41.

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
From what I've read, this SBR podcast seems to be nothing more than a debate. Whats going to happen when big Smash news comes up? Will it show up on SBR or SMYN? More importantly, will you talk about the tierlist in your next podcast? I wanted to hear your opinions on it and I was dissappointed when you never mentioned it on episode 40 (at least I think you didn't.) I hope you won't neglect it again seeing as it is fairly important smash news.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
..."Save Target As" then? Dude, this is like...standard internet download procedure.

Rhokk

Smash Apprentice
Under ur bed, steelin ur dust bunneez....in Utah
I right clicked it, but Save Link As isn't in the options.

Are you using Mozilla Firefox? Just open up the forum in Internet Explorer, and the "Save Target As" thing will be there.

I just tried to download it in Mozilla and I had the same problem. The only difference is I just used common sense. :)

Also, I'm entirely too lazy to actually go to a different thread than this one, so...

Why is my Avatar not loading? It's sposed to be Amarant from FFIX...

Roymyboy284

Smash Journeyman
Are you using Mozilla Firefox? Just open up the forum in Internet Explorer, and the "Save Target As" thing will be there.

I just tried to download it in Mozilla and I had the same problem. The only difference is I just used common sense. :)

Also, I'm entirely too lazy to actually go to a different thread than this one, so...

Why is my Avatar not loading? It's sposed to be Amarant from FFIX...
Actually, I see Save target as, but it's not able to be clicked. Kind of wierd...

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Please don't double post the question. Youko reads every post in this thread. He won't miss it... plus it's a stupid question to be honest. >_>

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
OK, I'm loving the GH WT song creator. I'm currently trying to write Sonic Boom in it - got the drums and vocals down, just got the guitar/bass to go. I'll let y'all know how I get on.

Deception

Smash Ace
The drums in GHWT hurt my hands. I'm not really a fan of these music games, but my brother bought the game so I tried some of it. Hopefully the song creator is good, I want to remix some Mega Man tunes.

BTW, Youko, why did you get GH4 instead of RB2? The general consensus seems to be that RB is still better.

Top Bottom