• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
EDIT: Whooaaa guys wtf.

Looking at my subscriptions I found...
This!
This confuses me greatly, as it didn't show up in the search...

But this is certainly not a sad moment!
...IT'S...ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Resurrected from the dead...YAY!!!

*stops crying*

And thanks for letting me know the Dojo was updated for the first time in a while...I never would have known lol.

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
Lol at the Dojo update. I searched youtube, and the very first video I found was from June with a better time than the first thing shown in the update. (Pikmin and Olimar lv1) The list was outdated before it even came out!

Ramboknife

Smash Cadet
Mailtime question- What are you (to both Youko and Sam Pan) looking forward to the most when you guys move into the apartment next month? Are you worried that moving in together will affect your grades in a negative way?

-Kev.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
^^lol at affecting grades in a negative way. I wonder how they'd respond to that. Good question haha.

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS!!!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
FOR THE TIME BEING (basically, unless Panda has a problem with the timing), SMYN Episode 39 will be live:

Monday, August 25th
7:30 PM Eastern Standard Time

You can listen in on the first page of this thread or here: http://www.stickam.com/smyn

SEND IN YOUR MAILTIME QUESTIONS to either this thread or dojopodcast@gmail.com! Thanks!

Revven

FrankerZ
How many times has SamuraiPanda played Anther and won? (Mailtime question :p)

One moar question.

And, how often do you two get to play Brawl in a week?

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Some mailtime questions...you can pick any of these you want.

• What new games have you bought or been playing or this past month?
  • In your eyes, how has Brawl's metagame developed? Are you pleased with the development?
  • What are your favorite movies?
  • How's the maining of Captain Falcon going, Youko? And how's Snake going, Panda?
  • Do coconuts migrate? (Monty Python reference)

^^If you like one but don't like the others than you can use that one you like if you want to.

Also, not exactly a mailtime question, but...any possibility for another music easter egg from Youko? I liked those.

Thanks guys.

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
My questions, yes for once they are not about SSF2:
What is your favorite band/ song right now?
What is your favorite Anime/Manga that you have RECENTLY read or watched.
If you saw The Dark Knight what were your opinions on it?
And just because they'd kill me if I didn't ask this, but:
What are your opinions on the new and completleyt reinvented SSF2 demo v0.3a

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Well Panda said he is a Catholic on the podcast and I'm assuming Youko is too.
Never, ever assume anything, Negi. Trust me, it leads to NOTHING but trouble of the worst possible kind.

And on a side note, 100th Post! ^_^

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
SCRATCH THAT: New time is...

Tuesday, August 26th
8:00 PM (EST)

And yes. SwordHunter is indeed the guest.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Mailtime question!

In one of the episode Panda said that Force unleashed looked like it was gonna suck. Now that a demo is out has your opinion changed? Have you even played it?

(I haven't but my friend is right now and it looks like Jedi Power Battles which was the ONLY Star Wars game I've ever liked. Also, all this in parentheses isn't part of the question. That's just me rambling.)

Darkurai

Smash Master
Mailtime question!

In one of the episode Panda said that Force unleashed looked like it was gonna suck. Now that a demo is out has your opinion changed? Have you even played it?

(I haven't but my friend is right now and it looks like Jedi Power Battles which was the ONLY Star Wars game I've ever liked. Also, all this in parentheses isn't part of the question. That's just me rambling.)
Thanks for reminding me how angry I am at Panda for that.
He completely mislead me. The majority of people are saying that the demo was amazing. I ended up nearly cancelling my pre-order because of him.

Darkurai

Smash Master
luigithesith: As soon as they introduce swordy on the podcast, we all yell in the IRC "JUMP OVER THE SWITCH"
peofun1: Do iiiit.
Saigo: Hell yeah
Saigo: JUMP THE SWITCH OVER
You heard it guys.
The community has spoken.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Here are the Mailtime Questions I sent in:
1. What were the highlights of your summer, are you happy or bummed to return to school, and what are your plans for the year
2. What does Youko think about Mario Super Sluggers (coming out in the US tomorrow, BTW), being a catcher and baseball player?
3. Have you seen the Make Your Move 3.0 submissions for Youko (by Darkurai, here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=34) and SamuraiPanda (by yours truly, here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=189523&page=103)? What do you think of them, and Panda, do you have any suggestions for mine?

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
I've been neglecting my Youko fandom lately, to redeem myself I have to come to the IRC tomorrow!

EDIT: lol, thanks for adding me on Facebook Youko.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I had no idea there was a demo of the force unleashed out. It looks awesome. I'm pretty sure when we were discussing this game, I was under the impression we were talking about the Star Wars fighting game thingy that is coming out. That looked like a disgustingly bad game, although they still had some time left to fix it up. I dunno what ever happened to it.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I had no idea there was a demo of the force unleashed out. It looks awesome. I'm pretty sure when we were discussing this game, I was under the impression we were talking about the Star Wars fighting game thingy that is coming out. That looked like a disgustingly bad game, although they still had some time left to fix it up. I dunno what ever happened to it.
It's the two-player mode of Force Unleashed last I checked, actually.

Though why bother. Starkiller's already in a fighting game that doesn't suck.

EDIT: I was right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0re6LryOFQY

Wow Panda you were right.
That fighting mode looks terrible.

And goddammit they turned the graphics down so much on the Wii version. D:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
OK! FOR REAL THIS TIME!

Tomorrow (the 26th)
5:00 P.M. (EST)

Don't go changing it now, Panda. :p

So, almost 24 hours until the art contest closes...just saying...you might wanna get 'em in.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Force unleashed demo is very dissapointing IMO. The game looks cool, there's no denying that but I don't think I can play a game for 8-10 hours+ on just coolness. It's only fun when you get to just combo someone or charge up your push and obliterate thtem, but that willg et old fast.

I say it'll be a greta game to rent, not to buy.

Top Bottom