• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I started watching in ep 36. didn't know when it started. happy birthday. also *slaps Terios upside the head for metioning Sonic's taunt.
Heh. I started at like 35.

I would just dodge cause, YOU'RE TOO SLOW!

If you had ANY idea how often I say that you'd kill me. XD

That and, "I fight for my friends"

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Well, Flash is acting all crappy and claiming that my trial period is up despite the fact that I've owned it legally for two and a half years now, so I'm just going to post the crappy unfinished version as my entry. Behold!

Yeah, I can't draw pandas, samurai, Lucario, Sasuke, or buzz saws...but **** if that isn't the most beautiful image of a gun sitting on top of a swivel chair you've ever seen.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Hahaha, that would mean I would have been wasting precious vacation time to pester like that. And I'm pretty sure the reaction would have been greater if it was me.

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
I think you need to have Sariku on again! Bring SMYN back to your roots! Sariku's humor makes every episode he's in a classic! Plus, he's a Sonic main so he can give a unique perspective. Is Sonic really bottom-tier or do all the n00bs who play him distract from the fact that Sonic can own? Ask Sariku on an episode of SMYN for an insight into the world of a living legend... How does the past host of Who's In feel about the character after months of thought? And does Sariku think that Lucario will be in the next Smash? The fans want him, the iTunes users want him, and we all know Youko wants to hang out with Sariku again.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
I think you need to have Sariku on again! Bring SMYN back to your roots! Sariku's humor makes every episode he's in a classic! Plus, he's a Sonic main so he can give a unique perspective. Is Sonic really bottom-tier or do all the n00bs who play him distract from the fact that Sonic can own? Ask Sariku on an episode of SMYN for an insight into the world of an Uchiha...

Can't wait for the next episode!
Actually, that sounds like a good idea. While I still want to join the contest (I'm coloring my picture as we speak) I think having Sariku back for the next pod cast would be great!

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
I can personally assure you that Sonic is FAR from bottom tier, seeing as how I've had my *** handed to me by some really good Sonic players in the past.

Or perhaps I just suck really badly. Who can say?

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
I like to think I'm good with Sonic, but recently it seems like I've started getting worse with him. I regularly play a friend who I owned as Sonic for the 2 months since Brawl's release, and then he decided to play Sonic one day and DESTROYED me. My ego took quite a bashing that day... :(

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We're hoping for sometime this coming weekend so we can cover E3 news. More details will follow as they become decided on.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I am hoping for Brawl, updated version. The only new thing it will have is a character creator where you can type in a character's name and it will somehow magically import that character into the game. That is what I am expecting at E3.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Also, I request Mic_128 for the next episode. His episodes are by far my favorite. Moar Australians... and moar beastiality.

Top Bottom