• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Yes! Mic is on the round-table... even if his voice kinda takes away from his old scariness! (He was the best part of the smashcast!)

Also, Gideon did start SWF...

(reserved for my opinions and views of this weeks SMYN)

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
Dunno if anyone else pointed this out, but the character in the top right of the last screen is Pit, you can see his hair and the outline of his wings.

Cless

Smash Champion
I'm looking forward to Mic's input - both because he's Australian and the founder of SWF.

Um Cless, who's that waving their finger in your sig?
I dunno. I found the gif somewhere, and I thought it was cool. I don't remember where I found it though.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman

Mic_128's from Australia? :confused: Wow, I don't know anything...

Hooray for another podcast! Hoping that this Legion of Moderators trend continues.

Deception

Smash Ace
I wonder what will be discussed when they talk about Wario-Man? There's going to be some funny crap for sure. It will help me forget losing all my melee data. :(

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Greetings, SMYN fans.

Guess what.

Episode 22 is now blogged.

Plus, the trials have been posted!

Now I get to go play a flag football playoff game in the downpouring rain. Wheeeeee!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wait...if Mic is on the Roundtable...why do we need trials?

Are they for the Roundtable in 2 weeks from now?

Edit: Nevermind I get it. Mic is a "special guest" , where as the trials are for just a regular guest next week.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Cuz it'd be four weeks since someone decided by trials would be a guest. I'm trying to give what fans want.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Youko, aren't you a little bit too, you know, OLD to be playing flag football?
First thing that came to my mind when I read that was Mitt Romney's recent photo op playing flag football with his 5 sons, all older than us.

Now, if it was dodgeball, I'd understand that comment a bit more (although dodgeball is still awesome), but flag football has never been seen as something that only children play.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, plus, you know, INTRAMURAL COLLEGE SPORTS...hmm...
Haha, middle school games are always the best. I play football as well, btw. My school has a team :p (yes, American football) :p

I'm a catcher, that's all I know :p I jsut get the ball and run, boyyyyyyyyyyy.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Panda, here is my idea for your thread closer.

I posted this idea a while ago:

"I closed your thread, how badass is that?"

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Yeah, I read that. I think its hilarious (I actually LOLed), but alot of people wouldn't understand the reference because they haven't heard SMYN ^_^

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Oh, WELL EXCUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS! I didn't know....
Well EXCUUUUUSE ME, CHARMANDER!

This week's SMYN should be good, and next week's even better, I don't mind if I'm not on the roundtable, but hey, if you think I'm cool, pick up the phone and dial...

Cless

Smash Champion
Yay, Genshiken plug! DB subs it btw.

Edit: I was just thinking, with Wario-man, would it be that hard to include alt costumes after all?

Panda, I challenge you to JUS.

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I speak for myself when I say Youko knows when the best time to put one's submissions in is.

Mic, I sympathize, my friend. It sucks to be PAL :(

kaydon_esker

Smash Apprentice
Who to vote for...?

For me, both trials were pretty even, though I have to say I prefered Bli33ard's just a little bit more in terms of tangents and conversation. Plus he's from the UK! Woo!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Awwww, my game got postponed. Sadface.

And I realized that I forgot to edit in the Mailtime song, lolol. We totally do "impressions" like what exists in the episode each episode, even for "Brawwwwwl Viewpoinnnnnt" at the end. Consider it an inside look for recording the 'cast. :laugh:

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Just some thoughts on the latest podcast:
The team who made Galaxy developed DK jungle beat. Strange? I think so. Personally I don't think the game is too new for a stage.

As much as I would love for Sora to be in Brawl it seems that people are very ignorant to one important factor. He does not belong to SE in any way, shape or form. I only think his inclusion is unlikely because I doubt Disney has approached or been approached by the developers about Soras inclusion in Brawl.

I liked the temple music, it had the old music in it and featured a throwback to Melee so it's all good. Oh and Saffron city is a must.

Top Bottom