• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
falconmon would sell platinum as a single and destroy any competition as it got #1 on the charts. Choppa choppa would be in a close second. ICEBERG BALL Z

oh man...now i REALLY like that idea...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Just watch. They'll be on 50 years from now talking about how kids won't get off their lawns, they're shocked that Bayonetta is in Smash 13 and how much the new flavor of denture cleaner sucks.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
DON'T ANSWER THAT MAILTIME QUESTION!

If you give a solid date, I will be depressed the whole way through until the end! Then at the end, I'll cut myself!
lol, jk
Please, PLEASE don't answer it xD

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Mailtime Question:
How long do you plan for SMYN to go on for?
someone's already asked him that in stickam and im pretty sure hes gooten it multiple times. He said he doesn't know. Right now its up in the air.

@cyber: yes thats an accurate description of negi's writsts i believe

@negi: LOL...wait thats not funny...thats gross...actually yeah its still funny.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Don't know if this is SMYN's fault or iTunes's fault, but every time I open up iTunes it downloads episode 39 (not 40), gets to 99% and then stops, saying there's an error. It then downloads it again the next time I open iTunes. Is there any way to fix this?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
We are STILL going through server move issues with MLG...please be patient when it comes to iTunes...

AgentJGV

Smash Journeyman
Well now that the mess about guest hosts is settled, I'll repost what i said earlier.

About the Hardcore Gamer, My friend has stated, "They haven't ignored you guys. Mario galaxy was hard on the purple comet. and Twilight Princess was hard in the Cave of Ordeals." Basically he's saying that the games are hard AFTER you beat it. What do you guys think?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I think that the Cave of Ordeals can hardly be considered difficult. Compared to the rest of the game, maybe. But not overall. Maybe that's just me.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
umm.....Im not sure if I missed something or if this was already asked but is there an official date for when the biweekly episodes start ? I automaticly assumed it started next month but im not sure if thats right o_o;

Darkurai

Smash Master
Ahh, time for my 900th...

HOW 'BOUT THIS?
****!
*defeated*

Well now that the mess about guest hosts is settled, I'll repost what i said earlier.

About the Hardcore Gamer, My friend has stated, "They haven't ignored you guys. Mario galaxy was hard on the purple comet. and Twilight Princess was hard in the Cave of Ordeals." Basically he's saying that the games are hard AFTER you beat it. What do you guys think?
That's completely bull****. That logic says that we have to sit through hours of suck just to get to the fun. I'm exaggerating obviously, but you get my point.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I think that the Cave of Ordeals can hardly be considered difficult. Compared to the rest of the game, maybe. But not overall. Maybe that's just me.
Quoted for dang skippy.

The CoD is far from difficult. It is a pleasant addition to an otherwise easy game, but even that has no lasting appeal.

lavamage

Smash Ace
Wisconsin...yay that place no one has ever heard o
...It may have been easy but you can't doubt that they spent a long time to make a very high quality game, which ended up being pretty good. I am not understanding why everyone hates it so much, sure it was easy, but when has Zelda not been? I mean, since they have been in 3D they were all fairly simple. The hardest thing in 3D Zelda for me have been Bosses in MM, which were not super hard, but very well done and very fun.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
This was on my Pizza Hut place mat tonight:

SP has to move in with me. Start packin'.

Ronike

Smash Ace
The thing about TP was, although it was easy, it was still fairly enjoyable. What games do you see coming in the near future on the Wii from Nintendo that can say as much?

Top Bottom