• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
Heh, not even the stream is working. And the download from the internet has been at 51 KB of 71.7 MB for over a half hour. This isn't good....

Oh, by the way, when I downloaded it from iTunes it only downloaded 12 seconds this time. I think someone hates me....

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
There's gotta be something wrong with either my iTunes or the iTunes download.. every time I try to download this episode, it either tells me it's going to take ungodly amounts of time, but it also stops very early into it because of some error..

Any help here, people?

MajinSweet

Smash Journeyman
Listening to the podcast finally (work arg) but, awesome stuff. I agree with you guys on Metaknight. While its pretty clear he is cut above the rest of the cast. And a pretty stupid character all around too early in Brawl's life to do anything about it.

ZOMG KEN ON SURVIVOR WTF ADSKJADKJASD

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Here's a question - how many people here actually figured it out and didn't get it spoiled?
I got it fifteen minutes after we stopped recording. The comparison that kept mulling over in my mind was:

Toon Link (IS)
vs.
Link
Zelda
Ganondorf (ARE NOT)

Oh...and Microsoft's current-gen console is...depending on how you write it out...

That was what did it for me, since I couldn't see the IRC chat during the podcast.

Wait for either today or the day after to download the podcast, or try the filefront link that Darkurai provided earlier. It's possible that this episode is in too high of demand?

Darkurai

Smash Master
No one thinks to download it from the website. That's the entire point of me doing it, so that it doesn't take hours.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So Youko, you're packing still? Weren't you doing that like, yesterday?
The move is Friday morning. Most of the small stuff is packed but (important) stuff like the computer and sound system still have to be taken apart and boxed.

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
LOLWUT?! You guys want me to go live? Umm... okay I will but I won't even have a mic! I'll just use CamTwist...but whatever, come on and chat if you like.

EDIT: I found out you have to be a member to go in my chat because I'm a minor! Lol.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
I sooo know how to be in the Realm. How could I be in the Realm if I didn't know how to be there in the first place? Use your head, Negi.

:D

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
Look, okay. Here is the trick to be in the realm.

You have to have double letters in your name. Like Toon Link is in, but Link isn't.

You, my good sir, AREN'T IN THE REALM.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
OMG IT'S BUZZ!

I heard he's in the realm.

Anyway. Yeah. What was with Evo? I'm surprised Ken made it as far as he did.

Didn't he JUST finish filming survivor before that? Imagine if he had solid practice up till then....

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Didn't he JUST finish filming survivor before that? Imagine if he had solid practice up till then....
It made me a little irked to find out that news OFFICIALLY just after the podcast was complete. Would have explained his performance at Evo, for sure.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
You have to have double letters in your name. Like Toon Link is in, but Link isn't.

You, my good sir, AREN'T IN THE REALM.
This was a test. I was just saying to see how worked up people would get if I said I was in the Realm. I'm sorry, you have failed.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
i need to enter a tourney @_@ Ive been training for so long with my friends and i cant put my efforts to good use! If i wasn't 15 i would ****in drive!.............****

Top Bottom