• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

DQP

Smash Ace
are you satisfied with wtf pokemon?
we all know that you hate ice climber (the nes game.) what about any other nes game?
about how many threads do you close a day?
youko's new main appears to be either t. link or pit. who is samuraipanda's?
how's the weather down in michigan?
should i learn japanese only to interpret japanese games or should there be other reasons?
i had no idea lucario talked. did you?
if you saw it, how was the iron man movie?

good luck on the MCATs, panda.
that is all.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
1. Do you worship the epic awsomeness that is Toon Link?
2. Why do you think Toon Link is the best character in Brawl? (I know you'll say yes, since it's a fact! :laugh:)
3. Do you think Balloon Fight, Excite Bike, Tetris, and/or Duck Hunt are totally awsome games?
4. What is your favorite NES game not made by Nintendo or it's second parties?
5. What is your favorite game Sakurai has made outside of smash bros.?
6. If you could choose which of 'the Forbidden Seven' we (you) could play as, which character would you chose.
7. What are your taunts? (since Youko's yet to face me yet! :()
8. Do you liek mudkipzzz? If so, how much do you liek mudkipzzz?
9. What is your favorite Mario spin-off series?
10. What is your favorite Mario Party game? (say 3. Everyone past 3 can die.)
11. If you decieded what game Nintendo could make next (outside of smash), what would it be (or what series would it be in)=???
12. Who is/are your worst character(s) in smash 64, Melee, and Brawl=???

@ TheGlitchMaster:

Personally, I suggest you start with EarthBound. Mother 3's gameplay is easier, but EarthBound is easier to get into. Especially because of 'the language barrier', with Mother 3 being in Japanese only. That is, until starmen.net's afamed fan translation! :) If you can handle the language barrier, though, starting with Mother 3 or EarthBound wouldn't be much of a diffrence. Well, that is in my opinion, at least. Have fun, playing the best RPG series like ever! :)

Ike Himura

Smash Rookie
1. Youko if you could only save one person from a burning building who would it be Panda or Epic or perhaps youd let them both burn take your pick

2.Panda if you could only save one person from a burning building who would it be Youko or Epic or perhaps youd let them both burn take your pick

3. Have you guys played Okami

4. Are you two planning on having kids and what will you name them (i mean with a girl not you two just clearing that up lol)

5. Would you bang your friends girl friend if she was comming on to you

I tried to be as random as possible thanks for reading my questions even if they dont make it in. I am also really enjoying your new project keep up the good work. I know these arent nintendo related but oh well i figured everyone was going to ask the same thing who is your main blah blah teh marioz kartz etc.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
wow, what good questions.
hey, i have a weird fact. in shakespeare, there's a line in a midsummer night's dream, said by flute on page 26, line 19, that states, and i quote, "Nay, faith, let me not play a woman. I have a beard coming."
and yeh, if earthbound comes to vc, i'll get it.

WilldaBeast

Smash Apprentice
1. Have you played Mario Kart wii? If you have who are your favorite characters?
2. What is you favorite moment that has happened while playing Brawl?
3. If you have played Mario Galaxy, what is your favorite Glaxy?
4. Have you ever played Super Smash Flash and have you heard of SSF2?
5. Are you proud of what Show Me Your News, WTFPokemon and your videos have brought you?

Heh, thats what I got.

JawaJedi

Smash Journeyman
Will you continue SMYN smash-related only, or include news from other games too?
What is your favorite moment from playing brawl?
Youko and Panda's real names are Peter and Allan. What is SwordHunter's?

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
1. Youko if you could only save one person from a burning building who would it be Panda or Epic or perhaps youd let them both burn take your pick

2.Panda if you could only save one person from a burning building who would it be Youko or Epic or perhaps youd let them both burn take your pick

3. Have you guys played Okami

4. Are you two planning on having kids and what will you name them (i mean with a girl not you two just clearing that up lol)

5. Would you bang your friends girl friend if she was comming on to you

I tried to be as random as possible thanks for reading my questions even if they dont make it in. I am also really enjoying your new project keep up the good work. I know these arent nintendo related but oh well i figured everyone was going to ask the same thing who is your main blah blah teh marioz kartz etc.
Worst. Questions. Ever.

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
darn you cyberlink!
i would send in audio, but lappy won't let me download audacity!
i guess i'll do what i always do...make Randy do it.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So is anyone ready for three hours of podcasting goodness this weekend?

Btw, no WTFP. It's an SMYN weekend, baby.

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
Ready and willing!

And if it means we get SMYN, feel free to take as long of a break from WTFP as you want. Although perhaps for next week, you can do a special on the errors in Pokemon Puzzle League (Yes, they ARE real.)

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
Some Q's

Hey first off I just want to say thank you so much for making this podcast it's just so awsome I just have a few questions for you if you have the time for it :
1. What Series in Brawl do you feel got the least music reps
2.what is your top 10 music in Brawl and top 10 music most wanted in Brawl
4.Have you heard of Super Mario Bros Z on newgrounds(it's also on youtube)? and if you have what's your fav Ep.
3.What do you think of this Avarage smasher's list for music
a.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhfJO366AM4
c.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7grToOHTq8
d.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYsp_U8zs9s
e.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwkf7...7EE35F&index=1
f.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYsp_U8zs9s
That's all i wanted if you could can you please answer please
thank you for your time
P.S. Have you seen this vid I think you will like it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw
P.S.S.If you Could can Please put this in your Episode 36 of SMYN I love that Podcast That is All thanks

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Sorry man, we already recorded the episode last night at around 8:00...

Anyway, I worked on editing it this morning and it is slowly finalizing. The total length will be 152:26, including a nearly-twenty-minute Easter Egg. If you've been around the General Brawl boards within the past couple days, you should have a pretty good idea what it's about.

DVD Smith

Smash Journeyman
Fantastic - looking forward to it. Shame about no WTFP this week, but SMYN comes first. :)

I'm a little apprehensive about this Easter Egg though. Mainly becuase it'll be impossible to top the epicness that was the Video Review easter egg.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
More or less, we still do like Brawl a lot. We kinda HAVE TO still like Brawl a lot.

Anyway, as a special treat, Episode 36 is up for download and is blogged, so get that sucker on iTunes! I'm very pleased with this episode and hopefully you all are too!

Let's see those comments, like the good ol' days...

Egallardo26

Smash Apprentice
hey Youko Did you Know that Sakurai provided the voice for DeDeDe and he was almost going to put Ridley in that game it's in an issue of NP where he said he was about to but "he'd be slow is that ok [laughs]":ohwell:

Deception

Smash Ace
Ha ha, I knew what your Easter egg was. You're doing great as usual, Youko.

If you want to race me in MKWii, add my fc and you can race me any weekend, I've already added yours.

Top Bottom