• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHOW ME YOUR NEWS! - Gaming News PODCAST (Ep. 76 OUT!, New WEBSITE and iTunes!)

kaydon_esker

Smash Apprentice
Oh man, I cannot WAIT to here your thoughts on the music! :chuckle: As a sidenote, I don't suppose we now know the names of all the tracks yet, do we? I know how many, but I really want to know WHICH tracks made it in.

FallenAngelPit

Smash Apprentice
were is Cyberlink? when will the episode be up? what did you guys think of te stage list? who is your favorite newcomer? do you love R.O.B. now? youko, can I have some tea?
questions, questions, questions.

farewell :cool:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Um, no. I have to still get the file from Panda. That monstrosity of a file. And once I do, it will be about five hours from that point.

So please be patient, all. :)

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
YES! episode for the brawl! anywho, i'm still a fan, even when i'm working on my radio ;) anyway, i wanted to ask if i could put commercials for you guys on my radio. it'd be good for bolth of us!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Um, no. I have to still get the file from Panda. That monstrosity of a file. And once I do, it will be about five hours from that point.

So please be patient, all. :)
Thanks for the info. Then I will listen to it tomorrow. Remember, I'm like 6-7 hours ahead of you. :lick:

Ytoabn08

Smash Cadet
Aw man.... 5 hours (at least).... yeah, I guess I won't be able to listen to the whole thing before the Super Bowl. Oh well....

SuperManX

Smash Cadet
I am interested to hear what they are going to say about the roster. . . why is this going to be up again?
around 4 ish

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Do you know how many MB this week's episode will be? Cause after downloading every episode on my iPod, I have about 60.7 MB left. :O
Well, considering the Pandacast was 157, 478 KB and this episode's going to be even longer, it's safe to assume that this episode is going to be freaking huge. I'm probably going to delete some older episodes of SMYN considering this episode is the "be all end all" episode of sorts.

Can't wait. I'm sure that Youko is going to go nuts regarding all the new music. What what I've heard, it's simply amazing.

SmashBrosLover3918

Smash Journeyman
*waits to see Youko's and SP's opinions*

I think Jigglypuff FS is dumb. i think she should have a concert where everyone falls asleep, then you can beat the crap out of them(peach's but w/o peaches)

Lucario is awesome. I cant wait to get him.

Puffs

Smash Ace
*waits to see Youko's and SP's opinions*

I think Jigglypuff FS is dumb. i think she should have a concert where everyone falls asleep, then you can beat the crap out of them(peach's but w/o peaches)

Lucario is awesome. I cant wait to get him.
Giga Bowser clone > Peach Blossom clone

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
Jiggz only inflates then deflates...its hardly anything close to Gigalypuff...

Deception

Smash Ace
I'm still here. I've been busy with the guys over at FFShrine tagging the entire Brawl soundtrack.

Oops, did I let that slip out? :p
Yes, I've been waiting for that. When it is done, will I be able to download it from Galbadia hotel? I can't register on the forums, so if it is there, then I am screwed.

Supa_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
you know what sucks... you name yourself supa sonic because sonic looked so cool and now you watch the boring spinning moves over and over again and now i am having uber doubts on maining him(pokemon trainer looks soooo kool). Its gonna suck when I dont even main or second sonic. but we'll see. I still love Sonic the Hedgehog

Cyberlink420

Smash Ace
NNID
cyberlink420
3DS FC
1461-6271-9006
So, Cyberlink, will it be available all as one mass download?
Not unless you feel like downloading a 1.1-gigabyte WinZip archive.

I am, however, currently splitting it into pieces. I should have everything but the General Brawl songs/SSE tracks archived and uploaded later today.

Yes, I've been waiting for that. When it is done, will I be able to download it from Galbadia hotel? I can't register on the forums, so if it is there, then I am screwed.
Probably not until we get the official track names from the English version of the game. As of now, we just have to rely on secondhand knowledge, so a lot of the track names are likely to change once we get the localized version.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Aww c'mon ppl!! SMYN is WAAAAAYY cooler than the Super Bowl!! I'm not even joking!! I am in a similar situation, except we're going to a Super Bowl party, so I can't DL it til we get back. Otherwise, I'd listen to it during the game, and then again before bed. LOL

FiveLeafClover

Smash Cadet
Aww c'mon ppl!! SMYN is WAAAAAYY cooler than the Super Bowl!! I'm not even joking!! I am in a similar situation, except we're going to a Super Bowl party, so I can't DL it til we get back. Otherwise, I'd listen to it during the game, and then again before bed. LOL
Haha, this man speaks the truth =P

Then again, being Australian I have no such distractions.

... It's only Armoured American football anyway... >_>

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
Im refreshing this thread every 10 mins waiting to the Episode lol! Im British so not bothered by the Super Bowl, though I will leave it on the TV like I always do to see if the game will actually impress me.

Im gonna try listen to the whole Ep before I goto bed tonight, but that means it needs to be online in the next 30mins :S Ill probs listen to it on Ipod tomoz if its not on soon. Thanks guys.

Sariku

Smash Master
Alright, I will post all my opinions on this week in some long *** post on this thread after I hear the cast. I'm looking forward to it Youko, you to SamuraiPanda. Oh, can't forget SugarPoultry.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
Im refreshing this thread every 10 mins waiting to the Episode lol! Im British so not bothered by the Super Bowl, though I will leave it on the TV like I always do to see if the game will actually impress me.

Im gonna try listen to the whole Ep before I goto bed tonight, but that means it needs to be online in the next 30mins :S Ill probs listen to it on Ipod tomoz if its not on soon. Thanks guys.
I'm in EST, so I can tell you that according to the thread title, it should be out in about 2 hours and 20 minutes. :( Sorry.

Skalor

Smash Apprentice
I'm in EST, so I can tell you that according to the thread title, it should be out in about 2 hours and 20 minutes. :( Sorry.
I saw that too, though I got the impression it would be sooner than that because of what Youko said. "I have to still get the file from Panda. That monstrosity of a file. And once I do, it will be about five hours from that point." That was at 9:00 CST +6 = 3pm GMT + 5hr Upload = 8pm. I was hoping he would get the file at any time but i guess it wont be up for a while yet.

Oh well no worries! Im still gonna listen to as much as i can :)

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well guys, hope you covered FD's theme's AWSOMENESS, the lack of blue, the lack of terridactles, and too much Star Fox reppage, along with my main little animated home boy being a clone. :( And the Super Bowl is almost on! w00t! :)

I've been upset by Brawl, now I want to see a AAA class awsome upset! :laugh:

Top Bottom