• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should we accept Luigi as a brother? (Bagel included)

Fenrir EX

Smash Rookie

After extensively researching Mama Luigi, I've come to the conclusion that he's very closely related to Falco! For one he knows what they say in Brooklyn! Not only that, but he loves bagels, closely related to bread!

Luigi said:
You know what they say in Brooklyn: early to bed, early to catch the worm. Or was it the bagel?
The only problem is that while there are many similarities, there are also many differences. This is where you come in! CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY!

zamz

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Mario is Luigi's brother...

null55

Smash Master
Remember, Falco only says "hands off my bread"

He never says "hands off my bread except for Ike", or "hands on my bread", or "you can only have bread if your a smelly, green Italian who likes bagels"

It's "hands off my bread" ... The end.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
remember, Falco Only Says "hands Off My Bread"

He Never Says "hands Off My Bread Except For Ike", Or "hands On My Bread", Or "you Can Only Have Bread If Your A Smelly, Green Italian Who Likes Bagels"

It's "hands Off My Bread" ... The End.
Qft 456789 10

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
ya he can
but he gets the ****ty ends of the bread no one likes.

Top Bottom