• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Wario have his Mario style costume?

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Should he have the yellow/purple color costume as an alternate? I think so, because then he would be repping WarioWare, WarioWorld, and WarioLand, rather than just WarioWare.

On a side note, was Wario World good? The Best Buy here has the GCN games on sale, 10 bucks off, and I was thinking of picking it up.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Yes he should have this costume! I don't like how Wario turned out from the WarioWare games... (And I don't only mean his cloths...)

thrak

Smash Cadet
well, mario has a wario costume (AND a fire mario costume (and possibly a Doc Mario csostume?)), sonic has metal sonic, link has dark link, samus has fusion suit... etcetera etcetera, so on and so forth, so why not.

Oh yeah and all new wario games suck... for the record...

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Wario had his "clone" costume in almost every game he's ever been in. I just hope they make it a COSTUME and not a **** palette swap like the lame Fusion Suit became.

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
i dont kno why everyone is bashing the wario ware games they are really good i don kno why you guys dont like them theyre fast paced and random which keep the game fresh but anyway yeah he should have the clone costume its the laaaw of the west if they do that then luigi should have a waluigi costume

antimatter

Smash Lord
i want to see the mario clone costume, otherwise they should change Waluigi's clothes.

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
well, mario has a wario costume (AND a fire mario costume (and possibly a Doc Mario csostume?)), sonic has metal sonic, link has dark link, samus has fusion suit... etcetera etcetera, so on and so forth, so why not.

Oh yeah and all new wario games suck... for the record...
Where are you getting your facts from. Sonic doesn't have Metal Sonic or maybe I missed something. Yes, I would like to see his Mario outfit and possibly his strikers one too.

Zorya

Smash Ace
To be honest, I believe that Classic Wario will be an unlockable, with all of his shoulder tackles and such. Come on, Sakurai knows that that is the Wario that most of the fans wanted and I think that Sakurai will deliver.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
To be honest, I believe that Classic Wario will be an unlockable, with all of his shoulder tackles and such. Come on, Sakurai knows that that is the Wario that most of the fans wanted and I think that Sakurai will deliver.
"Most of the fans"? I dunno, I like the new outfit more, it's more unique, and only half of his specials have been revealed, plus W-Man still has the shoulder rush, who's to say that isn't his normal dash attack?

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
"Most of the fans"? I dunno, I like the new outfit more, it's more unique, and only half of his specials have been revealed, plus W-Man still has the shoulder rush, who's to say that isn't his normal dash attack?
There's screens of Wario shoulder tackling without being Warioman

Demonplant

Smash Cadet
ya i think that would be cool. wario world was honestly the worst game ive played for game cube though...

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
I honestly don't think the public will react well to another wario as a character, i think if they just have him as a costume it would be better also give wario the shoulder ram as an side smash that way everyone is happy! :D

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'd be really surprised if Wario didn't have his yellow and purple costume. As much as WarioWare is now his staple franchise, Wario Land is where it all began.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Classic Wario confirmed. This thread can die now, with a resounding WELL DUH.

I'm also glad his classic outfit has different color options of its own. If only more characters like Samus could do this....

Top Bottom