• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should murders recieve capital punishment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I know that an mass murder does not need to be released out of prison. If they can't abide by law to honor ones life why should they live? Thats probably what most people would say. does capital punishment justify ones crimes? Does killing them make you no better than they are?

I myself don't believe in capital punishment. I feel that all people should have the right to live. I think that killing the murderers only lets them off easily. They should serve a life long term. You must punish them for there crime, and let them slowly suffer for there sins. A quick and painful death to me is a slap on a wrist. What do you think? Does killing a maniac come close to the punishment they deserve? This is an completely debatable topic.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Yep, be sure to use the search function, and if all else fails, you can always PM one of the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom