• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

should i use diddy?

Wtfwasthat

Smash Journeyman
I think that i will be using him for the gamestop tournament since luigi will not be unlocked :( I think its a viable choice because of his good air game, what do you guys think? Should it be wario or diddy?

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
Well, it depends. They are very different characters. Wario has no projectile game, and few combos. He plays more like Jigglypuff, using his high horizontal movement speed and priority to land hit and run aerials and wall of pain.

Diddy is more like Shiek from melee. Combo a lot of quick attacks in to a finisher, in his case the spike.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Wario has a learning Curve. I'm a Jigglypuff user. When I first used Wario I did terrible. Diddy Kong is a lot easier to pick up.

pesticide

Smash Lord
lol just noticed that the diddy section of the forums has the 3rd most posts in it, sonic, and ike have the most posts (out of the characters for brawl section)

u should use diddy just because so many people post in this section :p

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
You're asking this in the "Diddy Kong" forums? In that case, I'll go with the group and answer, "yes", you should play Diddy; he's [way] easier to use than Wario. Besides, I hate Wario. :p

TheTruth07

Smash Rookie
use diddy with this very basic strat:

toss two bananas before your opponent approaches: toss one, then follow up with either ForwardB or DashSmash.

repeat.

Air Jordan

Smash Cadet
i'm still thinking of using diddy. The thing is i like people who have range, and he's a combo character.

Top Bottom