• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should I post ever again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I wholeheartedly believe that NC hates me and never wants me to never post again.

Is this true? Until a verdict has been decided, I'm not going to post anywhere other than in NES N00b Forever since I want my post count to stay at 4200.

If it is decided that I should no longer post I will only post in the Atlantic South, when I'm coming to tourneys and to settle details about tourneys. Other than that, I will never make any other kind of posts in he Atlantic South.

Discuss.

PS: I'm 100% serious about this.

3 for posting; Crio, Roxy, Renth

1 for not posting; BEHR

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
My opinion doesn't count cause I'm from SC.

But I think we need to smoke.

Renth

Smash Hero
ahhhhhh......... you piss people off like I do.

it's cool.

I might also move to NC so do I count?

BEHR

Smash Hero
lol no gives a **** if you post or not.

just dont be a douche irl or on the boards.

You just got be cool man.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
If I were you I wouldn't care if people wanted me to post or not. Who do you think in NC hates you?

Kind of a silly question but you shouldn't stop posting. Don't leave over a clash between personalities man.

null55

Smash Master
perhaps the reason people hate you is because you make threads like this.

consider simply not giving a **** and just being yourself.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
If I were you I wouldn't care if people wanted me to post or not. Who do you think in NC hates you?

Kind of a silly question but you shouldn't stop posting. Don't leave over a clash between personalities man.
I'm simply just tired of being attacked by everyone for civilly posting my opinion, and then being mad out to be the villain. It's been happening since I joined smashboards and I don't see what makes me different from every one else.

perhaps the reason people hate you is because you make threads like this.
consider simply not giving a **** and just being yourself.
1. I hardly ever make threads.
2. I tried not giving a ****, it doesn't work, since everyone else acts like I should when I don't, and say I should stop talking when I'm trying to make a valid point.

Renth

Smash Hero
Well you be a douche about brawl. ;/
Being a douche about brawl is a mandatory part of genetics, if you can breathe, talk, eat, and sleep. The next part of life is telling the world how bad that game is.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
oh lawd, NC again ..=/

ok Hart, what exactly is the problem this time?

settle down, renth lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Nothing to major, just me taking the internet to seriously since I get flamed by Melee people for defending Melee.
lol I dunno dude. If you ask me, it just looks like you're tasty troll bait lol. I'm sure NC loves you regardless of your opinions because well....we all have our own opinions and a lot of times we may not always agree on the same subjects. NC may be a headache(for me :mad:) sometimes but you guys always look out for each other in the end. *stack it up*

Don't take it to Heart, Hart. :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lucas, I'm not sure how many times I need to say this, but you're fine to have your own opinion about whatever you want. Your biggest problem is the way you word things. You make them sound absolute or more important than what others say, even though the vast majority of the time I don't think you mean that.

Also everyone was just in a bad mood when you said the "gayer than MK" joke lol. It's one of those things we usually just ignore....

Uhhhh....

+1 for post more, but in a different way. =p

Edit: beat the lock!!!!

<3 lucas

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Haha.

I'm fairly certain no one likes me, but that doesn't stop me from posting.

You gotta just not care what others think, I guess. I mean, I get the same treatment on every god**** forum I post at. Doesn't really bother me as I have friends I hang out with daily, and I know everything is cool.

Keep postin.

EDIT - beat the lock, hardcore.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Dont lock this thread.

MArio Party>Brawl>Melee

Raptors>Monkeys>Lucas>Superman 64

BEHR

Smash Hero
Not lately, in fact, the most of the time it's Melee people who attack me.
Its cause people say your good,but you arent sorry.

Its the truth.

Like at ashe when you tried to coach that guy who runs the tourney,I know you were trying to help,but you should have stopped its really not cool to discourage players like that.

So dont talk about being good at the game or think you know the game unless you are good.

Sorry but this is just me.

DJRome

Smash Hero
a strong image of you is me saying the word jew in a completely appropriate context and getting a eff u dj

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
<3 Mike G, lock this thread now please? lol

@ PP - I think you're the only one who thinks I word things weird lol
I mean wrong, not weird, then.

No one is going to TELL YOU they think you worded something wrong. They're going to FLAME YOU for it because they think the way you say things is laced with hate/the feelings I described earlier and don't know any better. How could they? To be honest, I'd have told you off too after some of the things you've posted/said before, but I know better.

DJRome

Smash Hero
and before you question him saying wrong, he means more specifically less tactfully than you could have

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

Its the truth. This is my opinion.

Like at ashe when you tried to coach that guy who runs the tourney,I know you were trying to help,but you should have stopped its really not cool to discourage players like that.

So dont talk about being good at the game or think you know the game unless you are good.

Sorry but this is just me. (opinion of you)

OK all clear

BEHR

Smash Hero
Being a douche about brawl is a mandatory part of genetics, if you can breathe, talk, eat, and sleep. The next part of life is telling the world how bad that game is.
LOL True.

You still shouldnt bash the game or its players just seems a waste of virtual breathe. lol

I dont mind that game it can be fun.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Its the truth.

Sorry but this is just me.
I know I'm not good at Melee, why does everyone think I think I'm good? Tourney placings since I started playing prove this on it's own. Why does everyone have that misconception about me? I never talk about how good I am. I act like no ones superior in anyway.

That being said, just because I'm not good doesn't mean I know nothing about the game, or don't know how to be good. You know that, Eddie. I know who I can and can't beat, and the list of people I can't beat is a **** ton larger than the list of people I can, and that list is constantly getting larger since every is so much better than I am. All I ever try to do is help people and it constantly backfires because people like you decided that I think I'm a pro.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lucas, i think it goes back to what kevin said. like in the hls thread.

when a new character is brought up, your reaction was to say," i'll tell u guys the stages to use" or something similar to that effect. a better option would likely be, " hey, here's what i think about this matchup on these stages."

yes, it sucks tact is still needed on the internet as unserious as it is but trust kevin on that point. he's the master tactician (idk what goes here. tactician is def wrong). anyways, continue as you are for the most part because i don't think it's very different from what anyone else does on here

Renth

Smash Hero
So, because I'm not obviously humble it comes of as me being cocky? Wow, and I thought I took the internet too seriously.
Rellaxxxx.

it's best to just let it go, this is starting to look like a whining little kid crying because he didn't get his favorite seat on the bus than asking for people to help out.

Just an non-biased observation.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lucas, it's not about your confidence. i do that gayness all the time talking about my winning tourneys

the distinction is belief in authority. i don't tell people stuff about characters absolutely. and your posts sound like they do. see the difference?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Dark Hart, I've been hated on more than you would ever be.

More than anybody here has ever been, probably.

Take my wise words of wisdom when I say that who cares if people don't want you to post.

If you really care, though, watch what you post from now on, and think what others would think.

If anybody could give this advice, it's me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom