• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Black and White Yoshi be in Brawl?

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
Haha, yeah. Just a tad. Here's a picture with all the Yoshi colors btw, except for brown:

..so, that means we're missing brown, purple and orange in addition to black and white. Even if they put in all these colors, that's not five-thousand by a long shot. It would surely be neat to have them all though! :yoshi:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yoshi is known for being very colorful. It would only be right for him to have the most alternate colors out of all the characters. Having all eleven would be great. I'd have to switch from yellow Yoshi to orange Yoshi if it's included... :D

straight8

Banned via Warnings
Probably sleeping or in school.. but always in GA
First, this thread is kind of racist (black and white yoshi? What about mexican and asian yoshi?)

Second, yeah, I shouldprobably pay attention in math class...
I mean, the costumes of other characters really show flare and personality, buta back and white yoshi would just be weird. You could havemore colors, but why? Yoshi looks better in warmer colors and he just wouldn't look as cute in black.

And giving yoshi demon wings? That would make him look even more cute.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
First, this thread is kind of racist (black and white yoshi? What about mexican and asian yoshi?)
Wha? There are no mexican or asian Yoshi's, while there ARE black and white Yoshi's.

I mean, the costumes of other characters really show flare and personality, buta back and white yoshi would just be weird. You could havemore colors, but why? Yoshi looks better in warmer colors and he just wouldn't look as cute in black.
Opinions. YOU like Yoshi in warmer colors. Some people like the black (or white) Yoshi's over the other colors. And the black one looks just as cute as all the others.

And giving yoshi demon wings? That would make him look even more cute.
That depends on what you would find cute.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Yes, it should be possible considering Wario has TWELVE costumes. 6 for the Warioware costume and 6 for his classic costume.

D

Deleted member

Yes to Black Yoshi. I was always Black Yoshi in Yoshi Story. =D

supa*

Smash Cadet
Since Yoshi is defined by having many colours to his kind, I think it's safe to say we'll be getting more than 6 alts for Yoshi.

What? No love for teh purpel yoohsi?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
"Should Black and white Yoshi be in Brawl"

Yes. No question, Yoshi needs them as alt costumes

/Thread.

Top Bottom