• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shonen Jump and brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcdark

Smash Rookie
!WARNING! IF U DONT NO WHAT VIZ MEDIA OR SHONEN JUMP IS U MAY NOT UNDERSTAND(naruto, dbz, bleach, death note...)

what if the manga from shonen jump (and viz media) were in brawl like ss3 goku and super vegeta could switch out as a charactor and for final smash ssj4 gogeta come on ssj4 gogeta vs pikachu and jigglypuff would be cool
naruto and sasuke with final smash as deamon forms
Ichigo for FS the deamon form thing(just started bleach so idk a lot)
Bo bo bo and Don patch
Luffy
Yugi and Jaden yugi(they would be like pokemon trainer)
i could go on forever what do u thinkand who would be a good charactor

Gingerr

Smash Lord
If that all happened then the game would be bad.
I'm pretty sure they already have some anime fighting game like that, I don't know what it's called...
You know why? Because it's terrible and no one plays it.

...but I would main L.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
If that all happened then the game would be bad.
I'm pretty sure they already have some anime fighting game like that, I don't know what it's called...
You know why? Because it's terrible and no one plays it.

...but I would main L.
.........are you saying JUS is bad and nobody plays it?
Because then, you'd be horribly wrong.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Once upon a time...
Naruto was a good show.
:X
I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. Then came 3 years of filler, and my inability to care anymore.
Also, Naruto fans. The end.
This can be said about a lot of good series though. Anime fans taking down great series, one weeaboo at a time.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Playing Kira would be the most awesome thing ever. You just take out you deathnote, and in exactly 40 seconds the other characters have heart attacks and you win. You could even command them to not harm you and force them to jump off cliffs.

Then Kira would be god tier, and someone would complain he was cheap.

Spire

III
BRoomer
You just added a whole new meaning to "Zero Punctuation", abcdark.

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
kira could have a lot of counter picks: Alucard(cannot be killed),Ryuk(any other shinigami),L, eva00,01..., gundams but no one from a game:laugh:

manga>gaming

abcdark

Smash Rookie
Wtf????

You just added a whole new meaning to "Zero Punctuation", abcdark.
i know thanks

and for one this may be horrible and it may be great probably horrible super smash flash is like this i just wanna beat up jigglypuff with ssj4 gogeta

also JUS is a great game and is big in japan it isnt a big game in the US cause it isnt translated and its more expensive in Us so people dont buy it here

Gingerr

Smash Lord
i know thanks

and for one this may be horrible and it may be great probably horrible super smash flash is like this i just wanna beat up jigglypuff with ssj4 gogeta

also JUS is a great game and is big in japan it isnt a big game in the US cause it isnt translated and its more expensive in Us so people dont buy it here
Just because it isn't translated doesn't mean people wouldn't still play it. People got Brawl the minute it was released in Japan. It was all in moonspeak. I find it hard to believe that it being in Japanu has anything to do with it, especially since the majority of smash kids are huge weeaboos.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
kira could have a lot of counter picks: Alucard(cannot be killed),Ryuk(any other shinigami),L, eva00,01..., gundams but no one from a game:laugh:

manga>gaming
What about Gannondorf, an immortal? Or Mewtwo, who would scrample Kira's mind in three seconds? Also, Kira can't kill PT because nobody knows his name, nor Metaknight because he doesn't know MK's face. snake would also be immune - because he is not actually named Snake, that is just a code name.

So Snake and MK would still be god tier after Kira's inclusion into Brawl.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I hate that this has actually turned into a discussion. lol.
We sure are desperate for topics to discuss.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Snake versus Goku. Why is it that Goku can't be penetrated by C4 on his face, anyway? Somehow, Goku has reached a power level that is physically impossible because there is not material in existence that is capable of having the abilities Goku has, within such a limited sized vessel. Goku excedes the limits of Physics, and his body shoud destroy itself after every Kameamea wave, as no matter what material his body is made out of, it cannot have the ability to contain his power in any of the other character's physical realities.

So, yea. Snake is as awesome as is physically possible. Goku is more awsome than the laws of the universe allow.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Play Jump Ultimate Stars for the DS, as it has been suggested already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom