• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shoddy Battle 2

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
if i want to use this will i need to sign up on smogon or will it eventually be out so everyone can use it?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
WOW.

It finally happens...

The battling might be accurate but the interface still sucks.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Moved to Battle Tower.
Make this discussion productive, please.
lolproductivediscussion

There really isn't much to discuss, tbh.

It's nice that it's out, but with no Gen V capabilities and (for now) requiring a Smogon acc. to log in, how many people will care? Accuracy is always nice but the time delay along with the fact that a significant amount of people that aren't too busy whining about "i want stall in 5th gen but dragons are broken boo hoo" will have moved on to Gen V simulators means that it won't see very much use until it implements Gen V data and that there is little difference between this and the pre-existing Shoddy that Colin wrote.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The 6v6 battles don't even work, only up to 5v5 work properly lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, this thing is glitched to hell and back. Don't use this until they update it for BW since that'll probably have a lot of bug fixes too.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The good players of Pokemon Online can be serious. The slight differences don't really make up for all the bugs and Pokemon Online's better interface, etc.

Top Bottom