• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny's Mario Mafia - Game Over! Town + FireEmbleminer Victory!

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Hey, I've never seen this rule before:

Which rule? No screenshots? You can't post a screenshot of any conversations or your role just to prove you're telling the truth.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Which rule? No screenshots? You can't post a screenshot of any conversations or your role just to prove you're telling the truth.
The joke was that I took a screenshot of it... Oh well, guess only I thought it was funny :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
oh lilsis, not really sure if i can talk to that ghost but i know for certain she loves to play mafia

i'll try to get her attention but shes basically a spirit now :V
It's alright. No need to hype Shiny up with something that'll probably never happen because, well, she ghost now :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
in his defense, 1) i thought the same person
2) we didn't give an actual username or anything directive to the other person
3) unless ya know the person you wouldn't have any correlation
Fair enough.

All right, I read it.
Lily is not playing because she will not respond? Okay.
Not the same Lily lol

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Don't be impatient Shiny, we have a role that I almost cut and we can do it in case no one else wants to join. I know you are excited for the game, but just relax, we have plenty of players already and I don't feel pressuring people to play is the best thing you can do. Just wait for tomorrow and if no one else comes then we start the game, no problem whatsoever.

D

Deleted member

God Robert's Cousin
Would you like to play / spectate?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

All right everyone! We have nineteen players! Confirm your roles before the game starts ( Which is 6:00 PM at June 20th, 2018 )!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hey the girl i sent a message to still hasn't responded back to yet

is an additional player a problem just in case she responds back wanting to play? or should i just tell her spot got filled? :V

D

Deleted member

hey the girl i sent a message to still hasn't responded back to yet

is an additional player a problem just in case she responds back wanting to play? or should i just tell her spot got filled? :V
Jojalole Jojalole should we make another role or make her spectate?:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I got my role.

I'm guessing it's still starting on the 20th, right? I assume that hasn't changed.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
We've got 7 old DGamers in this one! Glad to see soup and Kary return, and I'm excited to play with Nabe and DarkHorse for the first time in (recent) memory.

Top Bottom