• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiny Pokemon in brawl!? (Nope just some Gulping Glitch o_O)

GIGA-SkullKid

Smash Apprentice
ahem i just testid this i went onto training i spawnd a poke ball i opend it and it was a blue gulpin but then i realised that every pokeball had a blue pokemon in it

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I wasn't able to get a picture/video in spectator mode (where I saw it) or else I could of proved this long time ago. :(

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If there actually ARE SHINNY Pokémon in Brawl, that'd be awsome, and a nice touch. But over 8,000 (too bad it's not 9,000!!! :() to 1 are hard to find. I've seen over 1,000 Pokéball Pokémon come out on my game disc, but chances are we're not going to see very many if there actually are shinnes. >_<

Maybe we should check the Brawl memory archives for shinny Pokéball Pokémon=???

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Er crap, Now I think i should just change this threads name to Glitched Gulpin at spear head level.

Normal Gulpin.

Yeah you get the idea.

Blue "shiny" Gulpin.

Yeah..... Gulpins at Spear Head are allways blue even without/with Diagla.

BUT it only happens to Gulpins!

Yeah sorry for the misunderstanding but at least I know i'm not going crazy. :laugh:

TeenLink2D

Smash Cadet
Hmmm...Awesome glitch. I ain't going to be testing this only because I can see it being a glitch. Either way, you're right about it being blue.

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
fox with "green-ish" hair? shiny fox omg

but i'm sure i've seen green gulpins on that stage 0.o (all-star mode hard runs this weekend, lots of pokeball there...)

Sythe

Smash Rookie
On the topic of Pokemon... does anyone have a list of all the pokemon that can "fail" and not make attacks.
I know electrode can, but I once spawned a Ho-oh and.... Nothing happened, it just stalled in the background flapping it's wings.

itsameSMB

Smash Journeyman
On the topic of Pokemon... does anyone have a list of all the pokemon that can "fail" and not make attacks.
I know electrode can, but I once spawned a Ho-oh and.... Nothing happened, it just stalled in the background flapping it's wings.
Yes. they are Electrode and Manaphy. but this really isn't the place to post such a request.

chrisking570

Smash Journeyman
i think its just spear pillar, i was just on spectator and they got a Gulpin which looked shiny, but thats the only pokemon they had that match and it didnt seem to do any extra damage although it was hard to tell as another player kept hitting the one inside and helping raise the damage meter. i didnt realise that Gulpin wasnt meant to be blue looking so i wasnt really baffled until i read this (i still havent purchased the 3rd and fourth generation games)

EDIT: I just looked on serebii too, and it didnt look THAT blue, it was like a light blue.

EDIT2: i should really finish reading before i post.

Top Bottom