• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek Partners

ChicknMonkey

Smash Apprentice
I play as sheik and I was wondering who makes a good partner for him (her?) in doubles. Mainly top teir players and why. thanks

WHA?

Smash Ace
i love peach as a partner(mainly cause she makes spacies easier to manage)
fox/falco are amazin BUT u gotta stay away n be a little more defense

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
sheik and samus is a pretty interesting team

if you can get the missile canceling to match up with sheik's combos, you have a great team

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
My brother and I use sheik/jiggs pretty well. Peach also makes for a good teammate. Both of them can save sheik off the edge fairly easily and sheiks grab game makes for quick grab rests. you just have to learn how to play support (See Over/Strawhat, Armada/Aniolas, and Light/Dark for references). M2K and Jman also have a great fox/sheik team

xbombr

Smash Ace
I used to partner with a Peach, Jigglypuff, and Falcon.

I've also partnered with Ice Climbers. It's weird, but pretty good too if they know what they're doing and there isn't some Fox constantly shining Nana offstage.

Top Bottom