• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek is op

mateo101

Smash Cadet
i mean all her moves kill, she cannot be edge hogged, and so many of her moves have priority.

i mean they should replace all the characters with sheik to just make the game fair

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
Let's go through this. All of Sheik's moves kill? If by "All" you mean smashes, vanish, and aerials and by kill you mean "might possibly kill at 150%"
Sheik cannot be edge-hogged? Nothing about Sheik's recovery really grants this property. And as it is not an astounding recovery, sadly Sheik can be.
And as for priority, Sheik's priority comes almost entirely from speed and range. Sheik is outprioritized on most of his moveset.

Now, I think Sheik is overpowered, but it's due to multiple huge damage combos, not these reasons.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Zomgasm our first op thread! ^.^

Gratz members who have been here for a long time, pat yourselves on the back.
~proceeds to pat~

Now we only need about 1000 more before Sheik/Zelda will be high tier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Well Squidster two days ago I drink a two week old open soda and now I'm feeling really really ****ty like taking deep breath hurt mix with other random not feeling well things ****ty so I've been scanning the forums...again.

I have though not played any smash since the 5th but I guess not thinking about it is really what I should be striving for.

By the way stealthsushi "OP" means overpowered

Squidster

Smash Ace
Wildfire don't take this seriously @.@

and don't tell anyone we're op either. That is our secret and our secret alone.

And tristan.... aren't you suppose to be taking a break from brawl

stealthsushi

Smash Apprentice
Haha. Thanks XD I couldn't think of what it stood for. I thought it stood for "Operator" until I realized it didn't make any grammatical sense. Once we develop a better meta game for some of Sheik's harder matchups, we'll show people how Sheik can be op :D

Top Bottom