• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's New Hiding Place on FD

Stev

Smash Ace
So i was just kinda messing around and i found a nifty little hiding spot. If you're hanging on the edge and you drop down and jump into the stage, you'll eventually wall cling. When you release your wall cling to the right, you can make it all the way back up to the ledge. I thought this was kinda funny and maybe actually useful in a multi-person brawl (assuming you wanna be a *****, but hey, what ever it takes to win, right?).

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Some people regularly wall jump from there.

I made a topic about this same thing some time ago. Didn't do so well. Afterall, it's kinda useless.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
there's some uses for the wall jump nook. I occasionally go there when i'm waiting for some mortars snake sent up to detonate to miss.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I sometimes wait and strike a recovering opponent with a deadly n-air.

I could do it just the same from the edge, but I like being flashy. Makes me feel special.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
there is actually an even lower spot on fd you can cling onto - i've only managed to do it once. it was both hilarious and amazing lol

-Mars-

Smash Hero
When you land on the stage after a wall cling while doing an aerial, you have absolutely no lag. Sometimes I wall cling to a bair, land on the stage, and proceed to ftilt to my hearts desire.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
what also makes wallcling bair to tilts really sexy is the fact that sheik's legs are spread wide open while using the moves

the opponent doesn't feel pain, only tough intimacy

Top Bottom