• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik's DACUS

Variable

Smash Ace
How do yall feel about Sheik's DACUS? (Dash attack cancel up smash for anyone who doesn't know)

The Basics:

DACUS is an advanced attack that is a combination between Sheik's Dash Attack, and her Up Smash. Her DACUS can be charged for more damage, or performed normally.

Performing DACUS:

Sheik's DACUS can be performed multiple ways, Here is a full over view tutorial that explains the most commonly used way people use it, but again it can be done different ways. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_CHWI4IXSw

Summary:

DACUS is one of Sheik's best options, It's her most powerful attack and the range is freaking amazing. It may be hard to accomplish, but it is one of the best in the game. What does everyone else feel?

Judo777

Smash Master
Sheik's DACUS IS the best in the game btw.

Um it's good learn it. It gives you a very powerful option against people doing risky things at a distance. Instead of dealing 12% or so with DA you can actually kill people at higher percents when normally you could not. Not to mention if people attempt to land on a platform with alot of lag you can tipper them through the platform. It's just a good option and i think every sheik should learn it. Obviously don't over use it but that is true for most things in this game.

Variable

Smash Ace
I'm not completely convinced that it's better than Snakes DACUS. It's arguable, but I'm not going to get into details with it. Either way, it's an option sheik players should learn.. Just practice practice practice... It's just muscle memory. You should know how it feels when you hit a DACUS. When mastering this technique you should literally close your eyes, turn your volume down and practice, and you should know when you hit it and when you don't. After a while it's like making a free throw, it just feels a certain way when you do it right.

Top Bottom