• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik/Zelda in teams?

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I was thinking of taking Zelda into teams because I heard Din's works well when you have a good camper on your team. But then I was thinking if Sheik would help me out all, but I don't really have any teams experience to speak of. =/ I was wondering how well Sheik and Zelda do individually in teams and if Sheik/Zelda is viable in teams. What would be the strategy if they are? And any random info about either of them in teams.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well a few months back me and jok3r played a few causal matches online using sheik and zelda

What we would do is both be sheik at the beginning, racking up the damage till like 100 or so % and then one of us would run to the other side of the stage and start the transform while the other guards so they wouldn't get hit by something like a smash attack.

Once the change was complete the other could change at his leisure since the data would already be load. It worked pretty well if you ask me.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Thanks for the advice and that sounds really like a great strategy. Now all I need is to find someone who uses Sheik/Zelda... Easier said than done. >.>

It'd be cool if both Sheiks could DACUS. Honestly, your opponents would be caught way off guard by two separate DACUSes.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I could see Zelda's Din's fire helping out a G&W/Ness/Lucas big time in teams. I used Zelda in a double's tourny partnered with his G&W in the 2nd round, unfortunately with 118 people, it was so loud he couldn't hear me when I was trying to tell him to use his bucket on my Din's Fire D: so we lost lol. She seems pretty good for teams though, from how my matches went.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
I could see Zelda's Din's fire helping out a G&W/Ness/Lucas big time in teams. I used Zelda in a double's tourny partnered with his G&W in the 2nd round, unfortunately with 118 people, it was so loud he couldn't hear me when I was trying to tell him to use his bucket on my Din's Fire D: so we lost lol. She seems pretty good for teams though, from how my matches went.
haha, society john's

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
lol. I might try that with a G&W (one that knows to bucket Din's w/ out me telling him =P), but not ness/lucas, bc i don't play w/ low tiers (.... Sheik's mid....).

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
u would think Sheik and Zelda would make a good team since they complement each other well as a single transformable character
thats an interesting idea maybe i'll try and find a good Zelda partner next time i do 2v2

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I think its a fun team because if both are decent dual mainers, there can be so much refreshing of move decay, so there could always be a fresh player on the field regardless of damage.

Oh wow, double DACUS could be so scary!

Top Bottom