• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik vs Peace

Sick_ShEiK$$$

Smash Cadet
Hey, i need some helpful tips on how to play against a freinds peach
i use sheik.
anything would be helpful!
thank you
-FuRy

Sick_ShEiK$$$

Smash Cadet
i know you can chain throw here at 0% then ftilt or utilt her
but later in the game she gets harder to kill
and one thing that annoys me is
she floats then dair->nair
is there any way to get out of that?

Drephen

Smash Master
shiek would obviously win

peace couldnt really fight back against shiek cause peace is all about not fighting and stuff

besides shiek is a freakin ninja, and everyone knows you cant beat freakin ninja

Repyh

Smash Journeyman
Try to avoid ground attacks, so you wont get sucked into the merry-go-around... of DOOM!

or:
If your friend likes to counter your ground attacks with peach's Dsmash try to wavedash back and wait till he stops spinning... and then the moment he is unable to do anything but to wait the attack to end punish him with what Banks said: dthrow, ftilt, fair/uair.
or attack from above if you prefer.

Banksya

Smash Ace
the dair nair thing, most people will try to jump, attack, or move after the dair, but just sheild through the nair since you know its coming, and you can roll too lewl.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I think he means dair when he's caught in the air. To get out of that you need to smash DI the dair out in the direction of peach's behind, sorta down diagonally. It's dangerous because if you get out of the nair (since it's hitbox is more in front) you haveta contend with the bair. The bair is less devastasting though, and if you smash DIed correctly, you should be able to avoid it.

Sick_ShEiK$$$

Smash Cadet
i went to his house today and i kicked his a$$ lmao
i was being really conservative and waiting for him to attack me kinda and he did and i took control of it
tilts fir and when she was about 100+ % grab uthrow uair and it was over
so i got it down now
thank you guys soo much for helping yo!!

goateeguy

Smash Ace
See, i keep arguing that uair works better than anything horizantal! The stages are much wider than they are high, and with that in consideration it's much deadlier!

Sick_ShEiK$$$

Smash Cadet
yea i dont no why people tell me to fair
i only fair at higher %
ill uair for the KO
even tho i can fair and edgegaurd
still...uair is much easier
hitting peach sideways off the stage just allows her to get back and run time down
Cheap.. -.-

goateeguy

Smash Ace
one thing that i noticed after i posted the first time is that the fair is pretty deadly if u use it on the edge. Stages like final destination make uairs fairly insignificant until really high damage, and in those cases, fair is a bit better. and u gotta admit, it does hit them pretty far.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Aren't sheiks needles good in this matchup as well? Especially if you're playing a turnip spamming Peach.

Top Bottom