• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik Patch Changes Discussion

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
Telling you essentially that you're stroking your own egos shamelessly isn't salt. I don't have a problem with Sheik players.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Telling you essentially that you're stroking your own egos shamelessly isn't salt. I don't have a problem with Sheik players.
You're probably mad because dedede eats **** against Sheik. Why did you come to the Sheik boards to complain about her being this invincible character? That's really annoying.

Also she may not have a BAD BAD matchup over 55/45, but what top tier character doesn't? Stop being annoying about it, they're top tiers for a reason, and just because they dont have glaring weaknesses doesn't mean they don't have any.

Girthquake

Smash Journeyman
NNID
R0cco_Siffredi
You're probably mad because dedede eats **** against Sheik. Why did you come to the Sheik boards to complain about her being this invincible character? That's really annoying.

Also she may not have a BAD BAD matchup over 55/45, but what top tier character doesn't? Stop being annoying about it, they're top tiers for a reason, and just because they dont have glaring weaknesses doesn't mean they don't have any.

I knew full well what I was doing when I chose to main someone that isn't high tier. Sheik being one of many, many, many, many bad match ups for my character has nothing to do with why I'm posting. It's amusing to me to see you all just stroke each others egos claiming that a weakness Sheik has is the fact that she has some ungodly high skill cap. I came here actually to try to figure out some information about Sheik see what Sheik mains have to say about her and this is what I got. Saying Sheik is the best character in the game is not saying she's invincible. You're basically just lobbing a ton of fallacies at me which is also amusing

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It really doesn't matter who is lobbing what. If the previous warning wasn't indicative enough, if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion, don't waste your energy posting here.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
Something we could discuss is how Sheik should adapt to the patch changes, which in my opinion should have a separate thread that I've been wanting to write but have no time for :(

Absol

Sucker Punch
NNID
xenxio
Keep uair fresh to kill
Punish rolls with pivot fsmash only if the stage control is in your favor and can kill
Dtilt spacing
Bouncing fish fresh is still a solid kill option
Fair fresh with rage kills light characters after an fthrow off stage like pikachu early...if you can reframe from using it

We're done here.

BlastHappyNinja

Smash Apprentice
You're all basically sucking your own and each others ****s flattering yourselves saying Sheik is the hardest character to play lmfao.
Oh boy oh boy! Because having zero killpower doesn't suck and combos are kindergarten stuff to learn, right Girthy? We may as well kill ourselves right now, you're so much better than us!

Top Bottom